Gaming Super Mario Galaxy Demo

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those that said I need to rip the iso and upload it... I don't have the knowledge of the methods of doing so. As for the Gamestop/EB locations haveing DEMO copies, that is incorrect. They have full copies.

Also, it booted just fine despite my mod chip so fear not, it isn't detecting chips.

And on a side note... the game is f'n awesome.

We were instructed by stop anyone who looked like they were trying to film footage in the store because it is the full version and they don't want videos of it out on the net.

Regrettably, I had to put the copy I borrowed back in the demo unit. I'll borrow it again tomorrow night if anyone wants me to check anything out about it.

I would say I would be glad to overnight you a drive that read the games RAW but even by the time you got it even if I overnighted it I would not be surprised if someone else gits-r-done.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
sad. there is no leaked copy, its all bs. and to the people that are all like "im a manager and have the game", just please stfu, cause clearly, we all know you're lying. absolute douchebags

evilcode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sad. there is no leaked copy, its all bs. and to the people that are all like "im a manager and have the game", just please stfu, cause clearly, we all know you're lying. absolute douchebags

Why would I lie? Want me to take you some screenshots tomorrow night? lol
I'll give you some details on a few interesting levels.

One boss you fight as Bee Mario is a giant insect with big pinchers and drops bombs.

There is a wave race'ish level where you ride on top of a manta ray looking guy... (Penguins teach you the controls for it)

A cool candy themed bonus level has you running on moving platforms with cookie cutter style holes in them you have to avoid as it scrolls.

Perhaps in the future you should learn to say nothing if you have nothing nice to say at all.

ALSO: In reference to that article stating the systems have demo time limits... that's not true. Not all systems have timers. None of the demo units anywhere in my area have timers on them.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

They don't have to be manager.. the full version game is in demo units right now and I don't see why an employee of a game store couldn't borrow it for the night.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lecture.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gah..why is he a dumbarse. you don't even know if he's got it or not.

evilcode: if you want to prove these whiners wrong take a picture with 'gbatemp' on paper at the title screen. that should shut them up.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

evilcode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said I don't have it with me right now, but I will borrow it again tomorrow after work. I'll take that picture just so all the negative people will stop with the negativity.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that this is the president of Nintendo of America. I am channeling my words through CruddyBuddy who summoned me. Anyway, I have a copy of the game right here but I can't figure out how to dump it. If anyone wants to send me a free digital camera, I will try to dump it for you. PM me with how badly you want me to dump on the game.

- Love,

Prez of Nintendo

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The ISO might not be real but I bet people out there have the full version from game shops. Why wouldn't they if they work there?

Oh yeah, no I believe employees definitely have it. Just hasn't been leaked yet on the internet webs like everyone is saying.

@Hiratai, just believe me, if it was up I'd have it. Look at the last comment of the article on QJ...and no I didn't write it
tongue.gif

@cruddybuddy, haha.

Zesto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Owned.

http://www.qj.net/Super-Mario-Galaxy-leake...g/49/aid/106031

That article proves nothing. Anyone from this forum could have wrote that. Go to NTorrents, the site that had the "leaked" copy. There's an announcement saying the iso was fake and the uploader has been banned.

hehe you people are so silly.
LOL!

You've obviously never heard of QJ.

Cause QJ is always right, true?

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/25/rumor-su...-leaked-online/

http://www.blogscooper.com/Super-Mario-Gal...o-the-Internet/

http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/super_...aked_online.php

Owned?

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is out. Gamestop has gotten copies. I know this to be fact.

Unfortunately, all I've heard of the "leak" is heresay. Yes, there's a grainy video of the disc. Yes, there's a grainy picture of the disc. But why wouldn't there be? Gamestop does have them for their consoles.

Honestly, I'm dumbfounded as to why NO ONE put this up on the torrent sites besides that one guy who seems to be very confused about the entire thing.

But I actually believe him when he says a burned copy doesn't work on Cyclowiz, and the legit copy does work.

I'm going to try it on a Wiikey-modded NTSC console tomorrow.

Again, I cannot for the life of me figure out why tons and tons of people haven't ripped and tried this game yet. I have no explanation in my brain.

And for everyone who says it is fake - maybe the leak was (although I don't know why), but people have the game, from the exact sources everyone is citing.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'll be believing any of this until some has some retail packaging. So have people actually downloaded the ISO for this and gotten that error? Is it that only one person who has the picture of the error screen? And how come nobody did this for Metroid Prime if it is so available for everyone to rip?
The game is out. Gamestop has gotten copies. I know this to be fact.

Unfortunately, all I've heard of the "leak" is heresay. Yes, there's a grainy video of the disc. Yes, there's a grainy picture of the disc. But why wouldn't there be? Gamestop does have them for their consoles.

Honestly, I'm dumbfounded as to why NO ONE put this up on the torrent sites besides that one guy who seems to be very confused about the entire thing.

But I actually believe him when he says a burned copy doesn't work on Cyclowiz, and the legit copy does work.

I'm going to try it on a Wiikey-modded NTSC console tomorrow.

Again, I cannot for the life of me figure out why tons and tons of people haven't ripped and tried this game yet. I have no explanation in my brain.

And for everyone who says it is fake - maybe the leak was (although I don't know why), but people have the game, from the exact sources everyone is citing.
Wait...so you'll be able to obtain a copy of the disk? I'm dumbfounded that you're not thinking of dumping and uploading it yourself. (yeah, I don't believe all this leak or obtainable copies crap...)

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He's probably talking about the disk in the demo unit which currently houses the full version game in game stores. That's what he means by stores getting their copy I believe. If you don't believe it go down to your local gamestop and see.

Not everyone knows how to rip games or have any interest in doing it anyway. Just remember that no one cares if you believe it or not, you can believe whatever you want.

The guy who posted the error screen got his copy from a video game store he works at but can only borrow it when the store closes. Every day it must be returned to be put back in the demo unit. Apparently he ripped the disk and then checked to see if it worked on his Wii, he came back to the forums and said what the error was. No one believed him so he took that picture of the error screen. If he lied..fair enough, your getting the game for free anyway. If he didn't lie then he's trying to dump a game for you guys and I don't think he deserves any disrespect. LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE, we don't have enough info to judge him either way!

sorry if I'm being a bit vicious. I just reckon playing pirated games is a privilege and not a right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-Cy-hap_Q