ROM Hack Project Newest Super Mario Bros. Wii (WIP)

DesCube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I've decided to start getting into modding Nintendo consoles, and I've decided that my first mod is going to be Newest Super Mario Bros. Wii, a mod of the original. Yes, yes, I know what I'm getting into, but the project has already gone pretty far for what I expected I would be able to do (not much), so I made this thread to document and spread awareness about it. Hope you like it!

Though worryingly, the name Isn't very original... I thought the name had a lot of potential for being a new NSMBW mod that gives a brand new experience, but it seems someone has taken this name before, but it was a little low quality of a mod. well hope for the best.

imaue.png

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There's lots of SMBWii mods out there and some are awesome, being Newer the best of them all.

I'll keep an eye on this as I'm very fond of this game and its mods.

Hope that you keep us informed and -if possible- ask us about what we would like to see implemented.

Thanks!

DesCube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's lots of SMBWii mods out there and some are awesome, being Newer the best of them all.

I'll keep an eye on this as I'm very fond of this game and its mods.

Hope that you keep us informed and -if possible- ask us about what we would like to see implemented.

Thanks!

Newer is unbeatable it's so good, it was totally an inspiration for this! But I'm all ears on what all of you wanna see too, don't worry :)
Post automatically merged:

working on website, no main content yet
1707295834289.png

Last edited by DesCube,

DesCube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The construction zone!

the background is only a placeholder, and I'm gonna have to study a lot on how to make one of these backgrounds... BUT on the bright side I've got a new person to help me with development and level design.

1713819346740.png

1713819377872.png

1713819460998.png

Reactions: Garcimak and jkm81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto