DSC_1043.jpg

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
No, they would not for the same reason they do not work for those who have ambassador consoles, which is that AGB_FIRM has not been patched yet.
hmm, ok yeah i read that ambassador games don't work with gateway, i thought it was something to do with emunand or something.
i don't see why the ambassador games would work on 4.5, but when running gw it wouldn't... but, if that is so, then ok :)
my ambassador console is on the latest version, it really sucks that i can't play ice climbers and play roms on the same console... (lol joking)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
the one you highlighted is fake? i downloaded it and was playing it this morning...
i even said it my post that it works :)

the other one the was released earlier is in .cia format, as in, it seems one day we will be able to install it, but we can't yet.

-edit. not to be mean... but, did you actually test it out? i try not to spread false information, if i am not 100% sure i at least say so, so i don't really see how you can write stuff like that etc...
you're not 'too late' to have grabbed it, it only came out yesterday or something, i found it on kickasstor... it looked like it had only been up there an hour when i went to download it :)
Sorry thanks m8 I have got it now will test it. Sorry about my comments, its just i did not see it myself on my sites so I thought it maybe fake but its not! Thanks.

I have tested it and it works 100%! :) I wonder how they have got it to work cause this means they could do it with all 3DSWare in the future! Good times roll. Cool little mario game but I don't like the screen its way to small :(

Reactions: cearp

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, ok yeah i read that ambassador games don't work with gateway, i thought it was something to do with emunand or something.
i don't see why the ambassador games would work on 4.5, but when running gw it wouldn't... but, if that is so, then ok :)
my ambassador console is on the latest version, it really sucks that i can't play ice climbers and play roms on the same console... (lol joking)

Half of my Ambassador games work on emuNAND. The GBA games do not work, where the NES ones do. EmuNAND does not allow DSiware or GBA VC to not work, where my 3DSware, NES VC, GB VC and GBC VC do.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Half of my Ambassador games work on emuNAND. The GBA games do not work, where the NES ones do. EmuNAND does not allow DSiware or GBA VC to not work, where my 3DSware, NES VC, GB VC and GBC VC do.
what about not on emunand? or maybe you cannot test since you did a system transfer?
i'm sure someone already tested anyway though. :)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
one of the best things about super mario bros deluxe though was that you could print off lots of goodies, i thought it was great at the time, we won't see that happening with the vc version though ha.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a system transfer, so I cannot run them on a standard NAND. When I launch 3DS before the exploit, the games on the SD card show up, but do not launch. I tried to transfer four swords to SD card then back to stock NAND, but it gave me an error and all the games didn't show up on either NAND anymore. I had to redownload them back to the emuNAND. Strange stuff.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo letterbox?

Yeah sorry I see your picture shows letter box I thought you were on about SMBD but yes letterbox does not work its only SMBD that has been converted to .3ds file somehow, the rest 3DSWare don't work yet, shame ! I'm sure they will convert them all soon and upload.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah sorry I see your picture shows letter box I thought you were on about SMBD but yes letterbox does not work its only SMBD that has been converted to .3ds file somehow, the rest 3DSWare don't work yet, shame ! I'm sure they will convert them all soon and upload.
Ok but what I was showing was that I got letterbox in to a "sort of" .3ds format, it shows in gateway menu at least :D

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Ok but what I was showing was that I got letterbox in to a "sort of" .3ds format, it shows in gateway menu at least :D
did leowalle have a go with a hex editor? lol but no, surely that there is a .cia and now a .3ds, someone will be able to work out the process... maybe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill