Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury dump leaked online a week prior to release

Switch_SM3DW-BF_AnnouncementTrailer_YT.jpg

Those sailing the high seas may have noticed a new upload of a Nintendo Switch title. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury has leaked online a week exactly prior to its scheduled release date. A private dump of the game is circulating illegally online, allowing those with hacked systems to play the game before the official launch on February 12th. Please remember that GBAtemp's rules specifically state that warez and ROMs are not allowed to be uploaded or shared. Please be mindful of our ToS.

Please do not ask for illegal files
Please do not post illegal files
Please do not share links to sites that host illegal warez
Failure to adhere will result in account suspensions or permanent bans. This isn't our first rodeo, you have been warned!

:!: GBAtemp Forum Rules & Guidelines
:arrow: Nintendo Official Website

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
shut the fu*k up nintendo and just release the damn game.... you care TO MUCH about leaks and fan projects. Think about yourself and not stupid leaks and other people using metroid or mario to have fun.

Are companies that insane that they need to fight every damn battle, like their life depends on it? They just make it worst... let the people be and be the company that you used to be. its simple.

Last edited by MetoMeto,
Reactions: Tiger21820

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Man, how many shines are there in total? Already at like 44. Actually surprised that the game is longer than I expected but maybe I'm just mostly awful at it. I just hate the whole time mechanic since I usually need it to occur but end up just waiting for it to happen for those annoying boxes.

Last edited by fvig2001,

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Hacker must be very smart.

Where Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury game for PS4? I want to buy Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for my PS4 to play it. :)

Here my funny to alter Nintendo Switch game case into PS4 game case.

upload_2021-2-6_8-53-43.png

Nintendo need to release all own 1st games to PlayStation 4 to make big profit and business can boost very faster. ;)

Machow8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And Super Mario 3d World + Bowser's Fury works on fw 10.0.0, so, i suppose it's the minimum fw that it will work on without modding the game to ignore fw number/version.

Who is on lower fws can test it too and give feedback about this.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Super Mario 3d World + Bowser's Fury works on fw 10.0.0, so, i suppose it's the minimum fw that it will work on without modding the game to ignore fw number/version.

Why? If your not on atleast 10+ fw by now then, damn. When looking at the specs online about it, people have put it in XCI exployer, and it def shows only 10.0 required.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes, according to switch backup manager (when I loaded it in there), it said the firmware for the game was 10.0.0 iirc.

Reactions: Machow8

iRonOfficial

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So, I decided to check the menus through videos, and in 3D World menu, there was no Luigi Bros. game (the one game added if you had the NSMBU's Luigi U DLC).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, oh