Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury dump leaked online a week prior to release

Switch_SM3DW-BF_AnnouncementTrailer_YT.jpg

Those sailing the high seas may have noticed a new upload of a Nintendo Switch title. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury has leaked online a week exactly prior to its scheduled release date. A private dump of the game is circulating illegally online, allowing those with hacked systems to play the game before the official launch on February 12th. Please remember that GBAtemp's rules specifically state that warez and ROMs are not allowed to be uploaded or shared. Please be mindful of our ToS.

Please do not ask for illegal files
Please do not post illegal files
Please do not share links to sites that host illegal warez
Failure to adhere will result in account suspensions or permanent bans. This isn't our first rodeo, you have been warned!

:!: GBAtemp Forum Rules & Guidelines
:arrow: Nintendo Official Website

fluggy2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Think theyve screwed it up a bit. Its waaaayyyy too fast now. Played little bit of Bowser's Fury then tested 3D World to see whats changed. Mario moves like lightning now. Don't think the game benefits at all from it. Makes it much harder to boing off enemies.

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by gohan123,

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's that time again eh.

Already beat the original but I'm curious about the new content. It looks great. Just hope I don't have to beat the entire game again to access it.

I’m pretty sure you can just choose it from the start menu or something

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh noes, a 7 years old game has been leaked! All those secret 3 hours of extra content now bare to the world! Never before has this game be pirated or emulated elsewhere! What will Nintendo do?! ;O;
tbf its longer than 3 hours
bowsers furys really goood im 42 shines in

also bowser has no chill

2021020602465800-4E551BEEBAD303591E38565E64373519.jpg

Last edited by izy,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think theyve screwed it up a bit. Its waaaayyyy too fast now. Played little bit of Bowser's Fury then tested 3D World to see whats changed. Mario moves like lightning now. Don't think the game benefits at all from it. Makes it much harder to boing off enemies.

But didn't a lot of people think it was originally too slow? Would be nice though for sure, to have a choice to run it at original speed. One thing that worries me is this comment from this speed comparison video:

"0:05 the enemy reactions in the game are still tuned to the old speed. so in the new game you’re in much less danger of being hit by those enemy strikes because you’re much faster. By the time the first enemy swung, mario was almost out of harm’s way from all 3 enemies."

That will make some things WAY easier. But some other levels are going to be much more difficult. Guess I'll find out how much I like or dislike the change. Pre-order pre-load was on my Switch this morning.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
that's why people have to use a better VPN.
And not use your real name online, like... Anywhere. If you look up my real legal name in google, you'll only find old utility bills and old addresses I used to live at. Otherwise, I'm a digital ghost.

Soooooo... Where can I find it?! Lol
It's technically against the rules to even ask that here. :teach:

Reactions: rimoJO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1