Sub Wars Steel Diver Homebrew Question

SuperGimp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I had a question and was hoping someone here could answer. I installed a hack years ago that gave me access to homebrew (version 2.1.4) by using a demo of Sub War Steel Divers. This has worked for what I've needed because there is a version of JKSV that works with it, but I've been thinking of fully modding with CFW and the whole thing lately.

Anyways, long story short, if I were to follow a guide on installing CFW/homebrew, would this previously installed hack ruin anything? Or am I good to just follow the guide?

Thank you!

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyways, long story short, if I were to follow a guide on installing CFW/homebrew, would this previously installed hack ruin anything? Or am I good to just follow the guide?
No, it would not "ruin anything". It's the same hack you could already use to install b9s+Luma.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(steelhax)

You could even keep using this hack with 11.17 if you update the otherapp.bin .

SuperGimp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You installed userland hombrew or did you installed CFW?
Just the homebrew, never got CFW on it.
Post automatically merged:

No, it would not "ruin anything". It's the same hack you could already use to install b9s+Luma.

You could even keep using this hack with 11.17 if you update the otherapp.bin .
So no risks following the guide from start (outside the normal)? I don't want to launch homebrew from sub divers if I can.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So no risks following the guide from start (outside the normal)? I don't want to launch homebrew from sub divers if I can.
Did you read the page I linked to? You can follow the guide from the start if you want, but you've practically done all the steps already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO