stupid freshman

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Be sure to do that!
wink.gif

I wonder what will happen....just try to stay firm!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woah, 4000 people in a high school? And you're only complaining about a damn lunch bench? My H.S. only had 1500 students and still almost no one had a bench. Besides, it's more fun to eat with friends elsewhere, just hanging around. And you're a junior, shouldn't you be going out to lunch everyday? Only noobs eat at school.

QUOTE said:
Is it just me or do I have one of the only schools where there are barely any problems and people just kinda just keep to themselves. If some steals someone elses table they are just like "Damnit." and move to another table.
And why would you complain about this? These types of schools are usually the best and top ranking schools in the nation. At least no one ever gets shot, and we don't have guards (not even a police officer for traffic).

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Woah, 4000 people in a high school? And you're only complaining about a damn lunch bench? My H.S. only had 1500 students and still almost no one had a bench. Besides, it's more fun to eat with friends elsewhere, just hanging around. And you're a junior, shouldn't you be going out to lunch everyday? Only noobs eat at school.
juniors cant go off campus. unless we sneak off. then we have the risk of me (and a senior friend) getting caught, which means i wont even get to go off next year, even when im allowed.
well then 3/4 of our school are noobs.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
DeMoN said:
juniors cant go off campus. unless we sneak off. then we have the risk of me (and a senior friend) getting caught, which means i wont even get to go off next year, even when im allowed.
well then 3/4 of our school are noobs.
How do they enforce something like that in your school?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erm. well to leave the school, the seniors have to go out the parking lot. and i think the deans (they're like these fat old people that ride on golf carts to get around) are stationed in the parking lot to make sure people that leave are seniors (they have ID cards to show they can go off campus). i think thats how it works..

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never really ate at school, but I guess that is out of the question for you
tongue.gif
Since it is "your" bench just sit down on it and claim what is rightfully yours. Just throw your bag in that general direction and if those girls happen to sit there they better get out of the way soon for the incoming projectile.

Anyway if this whole thing is turning out into a bitch fight take out your camera and post it on youtube (i know you got a camera since you Asian (this is me trying to be stereotypical))

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laminaatplaat said:
Anyway if this whole thing is turning out into a bitch fight take out your camera and post it on youtube (i know you got a camera since you Asian (this is me trying to be stereotypical))
What are you talking about that's only asians that take a vacation and go sightseeing here. tinymonkeyt already lives here.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Pimpmynintendo said:
laminaatplaat said:
What are you talking about that's only asians that take a vacation and go sightseeing here. tinymonkeyt already lives here.
lol, I take it as it was very hard to assume that user was joking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hey that's my mild stuff lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.