Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
they are like stubborn mexicans and whites (no offense to anyone). something of that sort
we are asians...
Just wanted to point out that, regardless of how you meant that, it actually comes out incredibly offensive because you called them "mexicans" and "whites".
laugh.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well yes..and no
asians tend to hang out with other asians too
cept you should know that our school is populated with more than 50% asians (like 80-90% lol)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tinymonkeyt said:
phuzzz said:
moozxy said:
Mark your territory with your urine.
THAT would keep 'em away. Ain't nobody gonna wanna sit on a urine-soaked seat.
-.-
i wouldnt want to sit on my own urinated seat either.

i dont know, its just that even if they did steal our table
me standing up to them and telling them to leave wouldnt make them
they are like stubborn mexicans and whites (no offense to anyone). something of that sort
we are asians...
Yeah, I understand, it really sucks......Don't know how could I help.....If I could come there and scare them off, I would...
frown.gif

I really feel sorry for you tinymonkyt..

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
phuzzz said:
moozxy said:
Mark your territory with your urine.
THAT would keep 'em away. Ain't nobody gonna wanna sit on a urine-soaked seat.
-.-
i wouldnt want to sit on my own urinated seat either.

i dont know, its just that even if they did steal our table
me standing up to them and telling them to leave wouldnt make them
we are asians...
Then make friends with other people that are not asians, you'll be more, you'll have more friends, more variety. Just choose them for what they actually do and not for what they were born like. I know it sounds like typical hippie-ish utopian bull, but seriously, you'll be happier. I'd died out of boredom if I hadn't mixed up with koreans and taiwanese when I went up into the UK this summer. Spaniards can be sooooo dull.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
well yes..and no
asians tend to hang out with other asians too
cept you should know that our school is populated with more than 50% asians (like 80-90% lol)
damn! my schools pretty much pure mexican. actually Asians are technically considered part of the "minority' at my school. Not a lot and they all sit at one table.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
tinymonkeyt said:
we are asians...
Just wanted to point out that, regardless of how you meant that, it actually comes out incredibly offensive because you called them "mexicans" and "whites".
laugh.gif
oh. i see.
edited to
hispanics and caucasions.
not sure if thats much better

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
Maktub said:
I mean, it's all just so crazy. You're amongst the richest countries in the world, and you have to dogfight for a fucking bench, then waiting until you're "junior/senior" to be "over" other ones (freshmen)... All this stuff just promotes separation between ages, when it's all unnecessary. I always stuck with older people cause people my age simply had other interests than those I had, it'd be all so hard if it was like a fight between olders and youngers...
High schools in American have a caste system
tongue.gif
What... Is that a joke or is it for real? Right now I'm up to believe anything you say about American educational system. I've heard their uni is quite good, but then when some Americans come here telling they have a "degree on paranormal" and master on "werewolvology" you're like: orly.

And now, reading what tiny just said about them being more than 50% asians... why dont you just kick their asses... verbally, that is. Harass them for a while, that'll put them on their places. You can't just go around teasing people you just cant fight, that's plain stupid and I believe they went against you cause they realized you're "quiet". Doesn't any of those quite mates of your have some friend that has "not so quiet" friends and can tell them if they don't quit bothering they'll wake up by the pacific ocean next morning with some nice shoes made of cement?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
JPH said:
Maktub said:
I mean, it's all just so crazy. You're amongst the richest countries in the world, and you have to dogfight for a fucking bench, then waiting until you're "junior/senior" to be "over" other ones (freshmen)... All this stuff just promotes separation between ages, when it's all unnecessary. I always stuck with older people cause people my age simply had other interests than those I had, it'd be all so hard if it was like a fight between olders and youngers...
High schools in American have a caste system
tongue.gif
What... Is that a joke or is it for real? Right now I'm up to believe anything you say about American educational system. I've heard their uni is quite good, but then when some Americans come here telling they have a "degree on paranormal" and master on "werewolvology" you're like: orly.

And now, reading what tiny just said about them being more than 50% asians... why dont you just kick their asses... verbally, that is. Harass them for a while, that'll put them on their places. You can't just go around teasing people you just cant fight, that's plain stupid and I believe they went against you cause they realized you're "quiet". Doesn't any of those quite mates of your have some friend that has "not so quiet" friends and can tell them if they don't quit bothering they'll wake up by the pacific ocean next morning with some nice shoes made of cement?
Its true. It really is a caste system here. The older you are the bigger you are. You can over power the underclassmen. Im just glad I'm a senior this year.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Toni Plutonij said:
Orc said:
Minox_IX said:
Toni Plutonij said:
On more serious note, just stand up to yourselves, I know it's kinda hard to do it, but nobody has a right to push you around, so keep together, and "fight" for what you think is right..I know, I've been in a similar situations many times.........If you don't show fear, they won't feel so superior anymore..Sounds like something I'd do too. You can't let them push you around like that, so you should really stand up for yourselves.That would be quite hard to do if you saw what tinyt looks like.
But I kid... just use the simple reason that you were there first and you've been there longer than them.
Yeah, but she's not alone, is she....she is with the group!
If I sawa group trying to be threatening and see tinyt in the middle of it...
I'd lol heartily and shove them away.QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Sep 6 2008, 08:21 AM)
tineymonkeyt.....you racist piece of sh**...
rofl2.gif
She's been called "n**** lover" too, so I dunno really.

edit: googled "bench culture" and saw one result talking about my school... poor freshie... http://james.soriano-ph.com/2008/07/03/bench-culture/[qoute]Up to last week, I had never encountered “bench culture” as a phenomenon that existed beyond fictional American high schools often portrayed on film.[/qoute]lol

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
But is that reinforced with some sort of law... or is it just the most commonly accepted behaviour? Cause if there's some sort of rule to set that kind of stuff, that sucks, IMHO.

If it depended on marks... well, the harder you study, the most you do for your school, the more you deserve and even then that'd be doubtously democratic/equalitary at all. Not to mention just a matter of age, most of all when such a small margin of years will make such a great difference. I mean, wtf, it's like forbidding younger people eager to know more about life getting to go further by making older friends, and making you think respect is a matter of age, thus not allowing you to stablish certain criteria so as to decide by yourself who's worth respect and who's not. Because, tell me, would you respect a killer just because he's fifty, and would you despise a youngster who might be a genius?

Ok, maybe I'm getting too off-topic, but I think all this chit chat is still related to tiny's problem. Maybe if she can get to see she's not to stick only with people her age AND exactly same preferences/origins, she might have things a tad easier. Just my two cents anyway.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Its true. It really is a caste system here. The older you are the bigger you are. You can over power the underclassmen. Im just glad I'm a senior this year.
i just have to get over this year and ill be happy
all the seniors go off campus and get food
and im stuck fighting for a table with freshmen? pshhh

id like to beat them up,
but sadly, i have never been taught the arts of bullying

@ Maktub
i AM friends with some seniors. but i just dont hang out with them
plus, its impossible since theyre all off campus @ lunchtime

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
dinofan01 said:

id like to beat them up,
Ur asian, Kung-Fu is in our blood.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
lol @ moozxy XD
tiny, plz, girls are a way better if they don't go around bullying (not that guys are any better if doing the same, but I don't give a damn what guys do as long as it doesn't interfere in my field of view).

And I like your avy.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
dinofan01 said:

id like to beat them up,
bastards. We go the senior privileged of off-campus lunch taken from us by the principal. Hes new this year and is from the north east somewhere.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
In my opinion, Toni got it right. "Fight" for what you think is right. Not necessarily involving violence too.
If they get to the table first, so what. Just tell them to leave.
What can they do about it?
NeSchn said:
Is it just me or do I have one of the only schools where there are barely any problems and people just kinda just keep to themselves. If some steals someone elses table they are just like "Damnit." and move to another table.
The mental image of that made me grin. Probably because I imagined everyone in your school as Napoleon Dynamite.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
In my opinion, Toni got it right. "Fight" for what you think is right. Not necessarily involving violence too.
If they get to the table first, so what. Just tell them to leave.
What can they do about it?
NeSchn said:
Is it just me or do I have one of the only schools where there are barely any problems and people just kinda just keep to themselves. If some steals someone elses table they are just like "Damnit." and move to another table.
The mental image of that made me grin. Probably because I imagined everyone in your school as Napoleon Dynamite.
Come on NeSchn give me some of your tots!

You could always trash their lockers the period before lunch so they would probably have to spend lunch cleaning it up lol

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh btw, thanks guys for backing me up
im sure most of you would help me out if you actually went to my school, but sadly, you dont.
ill be sure to update what happens when i get back to school on monday

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol