Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
benno300 said:
haddad said:
I have a few questions guys.

1) If you want to get street-pass for ppl to be in your mii plaza, does ur 3ds have to be in sleep mode and closed? Or just closed and not in sleep mode?
2) Does WiFi have to be on?
3) If u want to get a in-game battle like SSF4, does he game have to be on and paused?

1.I f you close the 3ds it is in sleep mode.
2.You have to have te connection button on the right side on.
3.You have to set up yur team in ssf4 and activate the streetpass function in game than just close the 3ds.
It's a slider, so slide it, don't push it like a button !!

Pip'

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I went to TWO malls, and got NO mii's from anyone..just collected some more coins..I seriously have no clue what the heck is going on..I live in Los Angeles, does NO ONE here have a 3ds..could it be Im doing something wrong? I have streetpass enabled, wifi is on, I have 3ds closed on sleep mode..do I have to have streetpass open at the time in order for this to work? because whenever I open up a program or a game when Im done using it I close it but the 3ds is always on..so if Im doing something wrong please let me know..I have no Mii's, sucks, I'd love to add people

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went to a Florida mall earlier today (just came back from vacation too! Woo.) and got a surprising 3 Miis... But something was off.

First, they all had very, very similar names. Dennis, Denise, and Denny. They also had the EXACT same face. It was pretty creepy. (It wasn't the default; It was a scrunched up face)

I think I either passed by a guy with 3 3DS's, or I just happened to meet a very strange family. Eh.
smileipb2.png

Joanified

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
1st time bringing my 3ds out today. So disappointed to say that I got no hits. I was really hoping to get some from demo sets at the launch party area, but the sets are all gone!!!

I'm thinking the only way I can get hits is to go to a pre-planned 3ds meeting or something.

Why can't more Singaporeans buy 3DS?

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just pop'd to the city. picked up 5 new friends! w00t!
One Mii (Person) I picked up had almost completed 4 of the puzzles (Link, Kirby, NSMBWii and Pikmin). Pretty amazing.

What happens when you complete a puzzle? Only 2 more pieces of my Link and I'll find out :-D

How many puzzles are there??

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Went to a Florida mall earlier today (just came back from vacation too! Woo.) and got a surprising 3 Miis... But something was off.

First, they all had very, very similar names. Dennis, Denise, and Denny. They also had the EXACT same face. It was pretty creepy. (It wasn't the default; It was a scrunched up face)

I think I either passed by a guy with 3 3DS's, or I just happened to meet a very strange family. Eh.
smileipb2.png

HAHAHA!, this make me laugh!!! There's weird families like this in the UK too.

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a total of 3 now, after going to a mall about 4 times.
its nice to see though some people use the feature here in liverpool...
although i think the 3DS owner was inside that game shop.....

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've met 4 people so far (two from class, two I don't know). I leave the system on at all times when I leave the house.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
fishykipper said:
Just pop'd to the city. picked up 5 new friends! w00t!
One Mii (Person) I picked up had almost completed 4 of the puzzles (Link, Kirby, NSMBWii and Pikmin). Pretty amazing.

What happens when you complete a puzzle? Only 2 more pieces of my Link and I'll find out :-D

How many puzzles are there??
When you complete a puzzle the scene it depicts is unlocked for viewing in 3D..
It's animated and you can control the camera to look at it from different angles.

Apparently there are quite a lot of puzzles. Someone posted a partial list in another thread before.
If I recall correctly there were more than 5 in that partial list.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to San Francisco and got 6 mii's and a bunch of steps! Also i got my epic Kirby Hat from Find Mii

anime999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got my 3DS yesterday and I went out to a mall today, surprisingly I only managed to tag one person while I had some lunch in the food court. Hopefully as more people get the 3DS this whole thing becomes more viral
biggrin.gif

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got 7 in total and completed the Super Mario Galaxy puzzle and in the Find Mii(Cool RPG)Game i'm now in the 3th room

I've seen that you can Street Pass a song from the Music Channel(or w/e its called) anyone have tried this?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
MakiManPR said:
I've seen that you can Street Pass a song from the Music Channel(or w/e its called) anyone have tried this?
You can't send a song but you can send your playlist which lets the other person know what songs you're into.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols