Gaming Streetpass success stories!

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Hydreigon said:
Today, I took mine to school. I got 6 Streetpass hits, and out of the six, 2 of them were my teachers. O.O

Lol, that's weird!..but kinda cool at the same time.
I've had 6 hits from the time i got it (on release) i take my 3DS when i go to town and walk past any and every gamey store to get mine!

JoyConG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hydreigon said:
Today, I took mine to school. I got 6 Streetpass hits, and out of the six, 2 of them were my teachers. O.O
Teachers too huh? That's pretty cool; HEY MR.TEACHER, Change your shirt to white so I can clear that damn dark room.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one @ my school carnival
Total:60
also it waz a girl
ohmy.gif
lol

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Had the 3DS for 3 weeks, and though I live within outer london and carry it everywhere I have only had 2 hits- one in HMV and one from the barmaid in the local pub.

I have a sneaking suspicion I am doing it wrong....

error223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from Green Bay Wisconsin USA: I've had my 3ds since sep 2. I try to take it with me every where but still no luck. been to the mall, game stops and walking around and walmart but no ones come to visit my plaza yet. I was hopeing with the price drop people with 3ds's would be out all over the place. im looking forward to this november update, with the new puzzles that ive heard comes with it people will be out trying to fill them :P

posted this from my 3ds

error223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy wario, what irony I just got my first streetpass on the same day i was complaining about not haveing one yet. i just got back from going to pizza hut with my family. my brother returned to the table from the buffet, he said to me ''I happened to glance in that ladys purse at the table next us and from the lights i saw in it, it looked like she had a 3ds''. i was like really :O so i opened mine only to have the battery die before i could look at the screen. I thought oh well my brother doesnt have a 3ds so he prolly doesnt know what hes talking about. later as in now, i pluged my 3ds in cause i felt like takeing a 3d pic of my fish tank. I got the biggest shocked oh face when i saw the green light on the app icon of my plaza. I now know what you guys were talking about. I thought the green light was going to be some LED on the out side of the 3ds that would light up. Ive yet to look at the plaza actualy I wonder what she gave me :)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
The LED on the upper right corner (closed) does light up green, but only after all Streetpass tags are done (3DS Sound, Mii Plaza, other 3DS games). I've had tags that didn't light up the LED because I only got their 3DS Sound tag and not Mii Plaza (probably just went past me quickly, not enough time for both 3DS to exchange data).

There are instances also of absolutely not tagging somebody who's right beside you. Like, meeting up to get a tag, only your units just absolutely wouldn't tag, even after connecting on local play.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen this thread in a while... I'm at a little over 100 hits. (I think 115 or something).

Never been to a Streetpass gathering, but a lot of multiple hits from the same people (School and friends).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30