Homebrew steelhax - A Steeldiver Subwars secondary entrypoint

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know what the cause is actually. I reinstalled it and it was working fine when I went to bed last night, but now it's just crashing once again. I have the newest version installed but it just seems to become unstable after about 8-9 hours after its installation.
Do you have a cfw?

asialsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what the cause is actually. I reinstalled it and it was working fine when I went to bed last night, but now it's just crashing once again. I have the newest version installed but it just seems to become unstable after about 8-9 hours after its installation.
It sounds like your SD card caught the rot.
Copy all of your files off of it, reformat it, and put them back.

Reactions: VegaRoXas

Corrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I tried to install steelhax using the 2.8*hax payload on my 2nd 3DS ( this one is updated ) and everything went fine, but when I boot up the game I get a black screen and then it crashes and I'm forced to reset the system. Any clue what could be causing this? ( I had no problem installing it on 11.1)

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I tried to install steelhax using the 2.8*hax payload on my 2nd 3DS ( this one is updated ) and everything went fine, but when I boot up the game I get a black screen and then it crashes and I'm forced to reset the system. Any clue what could be causing this? ( I had no problem installing it on 11.1)
Do you have a steelhax folder on your sd card? And if so what does it contain?

Rabada34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, for Christmas my lil sister had a N3DS XL with an 11.2 firmware, I would like to know if it's possible to steelhax it
I have my O3DS with a CFW and I would like to avoid to buy a 4€99 game on the eShop

Corrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you have a steelhax folder on your sd card? And if so what does it contain?
Yup, it has the code.pin, rop.bin and the payload ( which I'm not sure if I'm supposed to replace with the actual payload file or not, or if I should leave both in there ).

Last edited by Corrin,

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yup, it has the code.pin, rop.bin and the payload ( which I'm not sure if I'm supposed to replace with the actual payload file or not, or if I should leave both in there ).
I dunno if that's a typo on your side but it's supposed to be "code.bin". Also what do you mean whether you should replace it? There should be a payload.bin file.
Hello, for Christmas my lil sister had a N3DS XL with an 11.2 firmware, I would like to know if it's possible to steelhax it
I have my O3DS with a CFW and I would like to avoid to buy a 4€99 game on the eShop
Depends on whether you already have a way of accessing homebrew on your device. This is a secondary exploit.

Les

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The installer works on 11.2 if you are running the *hax 2.8 payload. I used a system running 10.4 to update OOT3DHax to *2.8 and installed steelhax successfully over the old broken exploit (First try gave title error but second try worked)

DekaRelay

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been having a problem installing steelhax on 11.2 N3DS using soundhax. I'm using smea's hax 2.8 payload, but whenever I open steel divers it just leaves me with a black screen forcing me to force-shutdown the 3ds. The steelhax folder contains the payload.bin, rop.bin and code.bin. Any idea what the problem is?

Last edited by DekaRelay,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1