[Solution] Kingdom Come: Deliverance

NotUsingAnAltAccount

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
So, after hours of testing I made a fresh emuMMC (17.0.1) on my second microSD card with only newest: hekate, atmosphere and s**patches. Installed the US version and it worked. Installed the newest update and it worked as well. At this point I kept re-adding stuff from my primary microSD card. It was the 'am' folder in 'atmosphere/exefs_patches'! If you have it, then just remove it. God damn it, so much time wasted on testing.

To be sure that the game runs for you: remove every folder in 'exefs_patches' except for two folders, which are: 'es_patches' and 'nfim_ctest'. Game will run.

Then just keep adding everything else. Don't forget to reboot your console after each added folder. That was my methodology. I ended up testing this folder almost at the end...

You're welcome!

Last edited by NotUsingAnAltAccount,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
well just installed it because i was curious about what you are talking about and it turns out that it won't run with wifi on :P in-plane mode is running without any issues or additional setup or deleting any files we are talking about 1.9.6h if not just ignore me :D?

NotUsingAnAltAccount

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Yes, yes! I did that as well for the whole time. In my case that 'am' folder was at fault. Some might have it as well (leftovers from custom packs/atmosphere builds/dev files, can't really remember now) and seeing that it's only some % - this might be it for a lot of people.
P.S. Both versions, so 1.0.0 and 1.9.6H!

Well, at the end it was worth to troubleshoot everything. It's just that it took a lot of time for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol