KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE ( NOT WORKING ) NINTENDO SWITCH . PLEASE HELP :'(

Jepzryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
NOTE: Switch Lite Mariko - Picofly Mod, Version 17.0.1/ CFW Ams 1.6.2 , Updated Hekate 6.1.0 and Updated Sigpatches as well . tried manual sigpatch download and Sigpatch updater, There are Released NSP and NSZ JPN and US version from legit websites already . Tried to download all of them but no luck for me and others too . Cause i believe i am not the only one having this problem, But Other claims they can play the game no problem . But others like me Cannot . My switch is updated to 17.0.1 / Ams 1.6.2 updated hekate . updated sigpatches , Installed the game while on Airplane mode, 90dns installed, Blocked all Nlntendo servers, re install and install the game again, Installed using Tinfoil , DBI and Awoo . Try to load the game using new user , Tried to delete save data for it, tried to delete tickets for the game as well . No cheats for the game installed as well , All of the basic troubleshooting you can think of, But still no luck . this is really weird .. Note: All of my Old games installed are working like TOTK, WITCHER , SKYRIM etc. but not this new game .

Error message: THE SOFTWARE WAS CLOSED BECAUSE AN ERROR OCCURED 😢 😢😢 PLEASE HELP 😢😢😢

Jepzryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Disable wi-fi
Thank you for the reply . I disabled the WIFI i believe and also im on Airplane mode always . when installing and booting up the game :'( Still error code : THE SOFTWARE WAS CLOSED BECAUSE AN ERROR OCCURED :'( I dont know what to do now . Thank you hopefully you can still help me Sir . Please see attached pictures .
Post automatically merged:

Im a Fan of your work sir , Hopefully you can help me with this , I already visited sites Containing this new NSP/NSZ release of this game both JPN/US version . Other claims They can play the game . But Half of us according to the comment section from this sites . We are still getting this error . Even if we are on Latest version 17.0.1 / Ams 1.6.2 updated sigpatches , hekate . all of it . Tried airplane mode/ wifi disabled , 90dns , manualky edited .ini files to block 9ntendo servers. tried to create new user as well to boot the game but same error . It is really weird our old games are working . But not this new game , Thank you in Advance Sir .

Attachments

• IMG_20240320_171547.jpg
    IMG_20240320_171547.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240320_171558.jpg
    IMG_20240320_171558.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by Jepzryo,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can only say that common issue with this particular game crashing is because you are blocking Nintendo servers and have online connection. So disabling wi-fi is one step to figure out your issue.

I can't help more as this was enough for me to boot game.

Jepzryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO !!! IT WORKED !!! IT REALLY WORKED !!!

THIS IS THE FIX FOR THE GUYS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME !!! It was the 'am' folder in 'atmosphere/exefs_patches'! If you have it, then just remove it. God damn it, so much time wasted on testing.

To be sure that the game runs: remove every folder in 'exefs_patches' except for two folders, which are: 'es_patches' and 'nfim_ctest'. Game will run.

CREDITS TO : NotUsingAnAltAccount on GITHUB ❤️❤️❤️

NOTES: Make sure you are ON Airplane mode WIFI off as well .

NotUsingAnAltAccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
This is a solution for 'the chosen ones' with the 'am' folder (ExeFS Patches - https://github.com/misson20000/exefs_patches), who had everything up to date, were in airplane mode and where Kingdom Come: Deliverance was the only game that wasn't running.

Please spread the news if you'll see someone having the same exact problem. You don't have to credit me, just post the solution itself. There's not that many of us who are stuck with this, but still. Enjoy!

Last edited by NotUsingAnAltAccount,
Reactions: Jepzryo

Jepzryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
THIS IS THE FIX FOR THE GUYS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME !!! It was the 'am' folder in 'atmosphere/exefs_patches'! If you have it, then just remove it. God damn it, so much time wasted on testing.

To be sure that the game runs: remove every folder in 'exefs_patches' except for two folders, which are: 'es_patches' and 'nfim_ctest'. Game will run.

CREDITS TO : NotUsingAnAltAccount on GITHUB ❤️❤️❤️

NOTES: Make sure you are ON Airplane mode WIFI off as well .

RUNS GREAT !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240321_101434.jpg
    IMG_20240321_101434.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 12
  • VID_20240321_101625.mp4
    13.1 MB
Last edited by Jepzryo,

NotUsingAnAltAccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hahah, I'm happy that you're happy. It was so annoying, wasn't it?

This game is so good, I loved The Witcher 3 and now this one. Saber Interactive did it again. Quite incredible work looking at the prehistoric hardware. Still loving my Switch tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up