Homebrew steelhax - A Steeldiver Subwars secondary entrypoint

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just updated everything to support 11.2. I couldn't test the installer because I am on 11.2 and don't have a 11.1 backup. If you already have updated to 11.2 you are out of luck with this exploit. Because I couldn't test the installer I am not sure whether it works so I have provided the raw savefiles too. Make sure you read the readme in both cases!

Installer

Savefiles

I think it works like this, on my first try before 11.1 it took over 40+ installs. But 2nd time, it did around the same thing, until i noticed after it corrupted, and it forces you to choose a new mii. When i went to install like past 40+time the 2nd time, i left the game corrupted, did not choose a mii, when i installed for a final time, it worked. i think if you left it corrupted and reinstalling, it will work.

Last edited by VegaRoXas,

zoogie

playing around in the dsiware
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Are you just supporting the latest update of the game? (4.1)
Well this surely isn't the same as sub wars. Going to take a look at it later :)
Yeah, it's a much different game (2.5D sp VS 3D mp). The fact that it's a first gen cart is nice too because you can hack it with shared powersaves files (making it kinda primary-ish).

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does nintendo really care about secondary entrypoints? i mean, they did rerelease oot with the same save vulnerabilities at a 20$ price point, when both oot and cubic ninja were like 40-80 bucks

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does nintendo really care about secondary entrypoints? i mean, they did rerelease oot with the same save vulnerabilities at a 20$ price point, when both oot and cubic ninja were like 40-80 bucks
They only care if it's not a first party game. They've only taken down Citizens of Earth, Ironfall, Smilebasic, and VVVVVV, and they've left every 1st party game up.

Last edited by ADS3500,

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you just supporting the latest update of the game? (4.1)

Yeah, it's a much different game (2.5D sp VS 3D mp). The fact that it's a first gen cart is nice too because you can hack it with shared powersaves files (making it kinda primary-ish).
Without the update. Uninstall it if you have it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NeoGaming @ NeoGaming: dank meme