Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

Oro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh oh, I think I did something wrong... I was using Wiikey 1.9g with Brawl, and I'd get the Error #001 message. On a lark, I tried using the Wiikey 1.9b disc, then put 1.9g back on. I then used WiiKey Config 1.3 and turned region override on, and reset my Wii through the menu. Since then, every disc I put in gives me the "unable to read the disc" message. I've tried Wii original and backup discs, and GC original and back up discs, and they all give that error. Even the Wiikey Config and update discs aren't recognized. Am I fucked?

And what happens when you put Wii Sports in it?

Maybe your Wiikey has died...
frown.gif

Same thing... I'm going to try the Wiikey recovery thing mentioned here. Think that'll work?

capndaccat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uh oh, I think I did something wrong... I was using Wiikey 1.9g with Brawl, and I'd get the Error #001 message. On a lark, I tried using the Wiikey 1.9b disc, then put 1.9g back on. I then used WiiKey Config 1.3 and turned region override on, and reset my Wii through the menu. Since then, every disc I put in gives me the "unable to read the disc" message. I've tried Wii original and backup discs, and GC original and back up discs, and they all give that error. Even the Wiikey Config and update discs aren't recognized. Am I fucked?

And what happens when you put Wii Sports in it?

Maybe your Wiikey has died...
frown.gif

Same thing... I'm going to try the Wiikey recovery thing mentioned here. Think that'll work?

Dunno, I've never had that kinda of problem before...

But I guess it is worth trying it, in theory, the recovery disk will just do a reflash, so you should be ok.
Too bad Wiikey website has been down for ages, it would be best to ask them first for some support.

I wish you good luck.
smile.gif

airjordan565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i put the game it..it updates and i got the duplicate channels....when i get the US version of the game...will it delete those extra japanese channels? or is there any other way to get rid of the copied channels?

capndaccat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
when i put the game it..it updates and i got the duplicate channels....when i get the US version of the game...will it delete those extra japanese channels? or is there any other way to get rid of the copied channels?

Nope, there's no way to get rid of them yet.

Rumor says that Nintendo has started giving away repair discs for owners that send their Wiis back to repair service.
So we might see a repair disc in torrent sites soon, if this turn out to be true. Maybe then we'll be able to get rid of duplicated channels, doing a full format of the system.

EDIT: For those who haven't installed the update yet, various sources from Pirate Bay are saying that the 15% trick works. You'll have to burn two discs thought; one with WBB and other without it. You run the update, pull the plug at 15%, and then run the game with the WBB one. This way you won't get duplicated channels.

I haven't tested this myself yet, I'm still trying to find a game with the 3.1U update first.

capndaccat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From Wiinews:

QUOTE said:
Nekokabu has updated his app to version 0.05 This has been verified to create a complete dual-layer dump of SSBB in around 40 hours. The game can be dumped faster (around 23 hours) with the following method...

1. Dump first layer with DVD Dumper (Wiikey DVD Dumper, SD Backup Utility etc. )

2. Use this app to dump the second layer.

3. Create a raw image of the 2nd layer using bundled unscrambler.exe

4. Connect the two images using the command copy /b 1st.iso+2nd.iso swashx.iso

5. You should now have a 8,511,160,320 byte image.

Data cannot be extraced from the iso using WiiTools because, apparently, there is a bug in the App. You should use WiiBrowse instead.

XD

Apoplexis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
From Wiinews:

QUOTE said:
Nekokabu has updated his app to version 0.05 This has been verified to create a complete dual-layer dump of SSBB in around 40 hours. The game can be dumped faster (around 23 hours) with the following method...

1. Dump first layer with DVD Dumper (Wiikey DVD Dumper, SD Backup Utility etc. )

Data cannot be extraced from the iso using WiiTools because, apparently, there is a bug in the App. You should use WiiBrowse instead.

XD

*thinking of cat-image saying 'soon!'

nintensity

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, i have a D2Ckey and the single layerd version of smash : either
a) the brickblocker version
b) the real verision

i put both disks in
a) the brickblocker bypasses the update, and runs smoothly, when i run the game, it coems to a black screen.
b) the real version disk doesn't recognize the disk at all

what happens now? I'm on firmware 3.1 u ...

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help me when i try and make the iso with winrar it says when i get to part 31

crc failed in the encrypted file DX.iso (wrong password?)

the password is wii-reloaded.info right?

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
omg it has said it again can anyone help me is there a certain program i need to make this iso

i heard somewhere you need a special iso maker program is this true and can you show me the file please

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You got an error while extracting again? o.O
Try to install the latest WinRAR and make sure to enter the password manually, copy and paste usually adds some spaces.
You don't need a special program, after unpacking just burn the ISO with ImgBurn, Nero or another burn program.

dreadbread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Wiinews:

QUOTE said:

XD
so near...

and capndaccat thanks for helping me out on piratebay.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay