Gambia, The
it says

Size: 4370 MegaByte
Format: iso Genre: Action
Language: Japanese
Region: NTSC/JP
Region Free: Yes
Disc Update: Yes

there is 2 things wrong with this 1 its only 4370 mb and 2 it says it region free when no1 has tested it on pal

Sorry I'm so excited atm its the real release. Someone I know from the german site Wii-Reloaded has upload it and said its working on PAL. Its a single layer version so its with some error but it runs! But:

50Hz only
VS Mode works
Online mode works
SSE doesnt work
Videos doesnt work
Adventure mode Stage 1 only

its not fake please trust me. This guy had uploaded so much games before and ever it was real. Its the german site of gbatemp you could say

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
this is what i found on there forums

QUOTE said:
So, so that it now a topic have, where your joy expression can give it.
Until one the Admins officially in the forum which in addition writes, first times here the temporary solution.

The serrated version was tested of that nice man 1983, and it confirms that it functions both on Pal consoles and with WiiKey. On a Upload one works thus at present, and will no longer for a long time last. With the serrated version it concerns ("shortened") a DVD5 version, on which some contents were omitted either completely or run incorrectly, but it is 1000-mal better than a demo, which here so many wished themselves

You can assume you get along first times with contents contained now loosely will buy to the play appear here, and it also hopefully all of you whether the on-line mode is functional, must dnm unfortunately even report, but so far he left still nothing contrary to be reported.

so maybe it does work on a pal console

hoihoi789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, i hope that some of you gentlemen might be able to answer it. I own a Pal wii with a d2ckey chip. If i play brawl, update with the japanese and get the double channel syndrome, then what will happend to my wii when wii update 3.2E get out. Will it brick my wii.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it says

there is 2 things wrong with this 1 its only 4370 mb and 2 it says it region free when no1 has tested it on pal

Sorry I'm so excited atm its the real release. Someone I know from the german site Wii-Reloaded has upload it and said its working on PAL. Its a single layer version so its with some error but it runs! But:

50Hz only
VS Mode works
Online mode works
SSE doesnt work
Videos doesnt work

its not fake please trust me. This guy had uploaded so much games before and ever it was real. Its the german site of gbatemp you could say

I'd like to believe you and test it myself, but the files are all on rapidshare and i can't down 45 files from rapidshare.

Sola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it says

50Hz only
VS Mode works
Online mode works
SSE doesnt work
Videos doesnt work

I'd like to believe you and test it myself, but the files are all on rapidshare and i can't down 45 files from rapidshare.

Buy a rapidshare premium account for 48h its worth it really! You can download with high speed then and without waiting time.

Please trust me in this. Wii-Reloaded is the most important and by far the best Wii-Download Site from Germany I know. I download the game atm with high speed and make video after its finished

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
he just said 7.9 dump. My guess DVD9. +RL
happy.gif

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it says

50Hz only
VS Mode works
Online mode works
SSE doesnt work
Videos doesnt work

Buy a rapidshare premium account for 48h its worth it really! You can download with high speed then and without waiting time.

Please trust me in this. Wii-Reloaded is the most important and by far the best Wii-Download Site from Germany I know. I download the game atm with high speed and make video after its finished

well i'll await your video.
and I don't have paypal so i can't buy rapidshare 48h even if i wanted to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock