Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

RxUnarmed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would bet money that frenrihr is a liar..

1) He joined 2 days ago.
2) He claimed to be ripping it and it would be done in 18 minutes then as soon as someone posted that it takes 18+ hours he conveniently changed it to 18 hours.
3) He has 130 posts in 2 days most of them clueless posts
4) He conveniently has smash and a ripping LG drive even though he is so new

UXSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ripper should work. It was coded by some japanese guy and released by him not by Xander in the IRC channel.

UXSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1) He joined 2 days ago.
2) He claimed to be ripping it and it would be done in 18 minutes then as soon as someone posted that it takes 18+ hours he conveniently changed it to 18 hours.

1) Join date doesn't matter.
2) He said 18 hours and 12 minutes.
3) Again, doesn't matter.
4) Just because he joined 2 days ago doesn't mean he's new to ripping/dumping/taking a shit.

Kalidascorp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But all those reasons are enough to bet money he is a liar. Not saying he's 100% fake, but if I was asked to place a bet on if he's fake or not I would say he is.

It's not something you should feel offended about... being called fake after claiming you are ripping something everyone wants and no one else is creating (as far as I know) and basically joining for the sole purpose of this conversation is to be expected. All those reasons are red flags.

Sola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just hope this time its not a big lie and if its so we can be sure a release group will dump the game and upload it. So we all will get the game but the time is the question...

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

1) He joined 2 days ago.

1) Join date doesn't matter.
2) He said 18 hours and 12 minutes.
3) Again, doesn't matter.
4) Just because he joined 2 days ago doesn't mean he's new to ripping/dumping/taking a shit.
Well you yourself being a newbie would say that.

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm at the beginning of this thread i got the impression that frenrihr didnt have the game and he was waiting for it just like the rest of us... maybe i missed something in the 40 pages i didnt read

TheWiseNoob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quote from the #smashbros IRC from WiiNewz:

CODE Is it on BC yet?
BlackCats will not be the first place that Brawl shows up. In fact, nobody has said they are even going to share it on BC so who knows when it will be there. Folks will probably have a better chance on usenet.
LOL
What?
noobs!
Yeah, they are getting pretty excited now that it's being uploaded. Any news from wiikey?
LOL
I guess not hu?
you guessed right, but everyone else guess wrong
What do you mean?
it was all a big fucking hoax! i never spoke to wiikey or anyone dumping the game. i wasn't even in a private server. i made all that shit up.
Please tell me you're joking.
sry dude
So it hasn't even been dumped yet?
the hell if i know.
I have to tell everyone.
go ahead
*sigh* Great, now I have to be the bad guy.
c ya l8er!
ass

Yeah, this is beyond a sick joke. I need someones shoulder to cry on. :'( :'( :'(

GokuSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys me and my friend have a copy of Brawl but we can't play it on the Wiikey what you want me to do with the cd for it to work?

TheWiseNoob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Kalidascorp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys me and my friend have a copy of Brawl but we can't play it on the Wiikey what you want me to do with the cd for it to work?

Tear it in half (ripping the disk) then set the halves on fire (burning the disk). Put it in the Wii and tell us if it works.

dry.gif

You know, this thread sure has attracted a lot of newcomers. (myself included....)

RedEyesKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it doesn't really matter if it's fake or not for fenhrir or whatever his name was.

All we really have to do is wait, and if it's not fake, GREAT!
If it is, then that means nothing happened.
Either way we're in a win-neutral situation. Why would you make a big fuss out of it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space +1