Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the address starts around 0x392F4C38
and it is literally regular RGB. :)
Following up on this, the offset posted is useless and will have no effect if you manage to change it. It's meant for a BOSS SplatFest byaml, from what I've been told. It would be useful if someone could find the real offset.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I sended you a friend request, please accept.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a way for modify the principal ability of a gear? Splathax doesn't does that. If yes, tell me.
no, you can only edit the subs for a piece of gear. the main ability is hardcoded. it CAN be edited though. Just... not with SplatHax.

cloudy-soda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another thing I've heard is that to get hacks off of your wii u, you just have to reset it, but does that mean factory reset or just restart your console

Mario10095

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following up on this, the offset posted is useless and will have no effect if you manage to change it. It's meant for a BOSS SplatFest byaml, from what I've been told. It would be useful if someone could find the real offset.
well, it only works while booting (at least those values).

Mata Hxri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, so for reasons that are not amazingly clear to me, GUIs like AIO and SplatHax fail to connect to my Wii U, but straight .py files do work. I'd like to be able to customize my gear so I've tried to edit an old .py file for that purpose, but since it doesn't include the CoroCoro items it fails (inventory screen says NEW but the actual items are all messed up, trying to exit the inventory crashes the Wii U). Does anybody have an updated .py gear file that contains the CoroCoro items?

Mario10095

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aaa sorry one more question! Is taking screenshots and saving them to miiverse while using an internet unfriendly mod safe?
Don't upload something that would make Nintendo mad or something that you can not do without hacks.
(Basically, don't upload anything to miiverse if you are hacking)

cloudy-soda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh thank you! But I accidentally said post, what I meant was can I save any screenshots to my miiverse album without getting in trouble? (Say I take a screenshot of a white-inked inkling and save it to my miiverse album- would I get in trouble for that?)

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
another thing I've heard is that to get hacks off of your wii u, you just have to reset it, but does that mean factory reset or just restart your console
restart the console.
Hello, The color hack work but not online how to do that ?
If you use the current colour hack that people use online you will be banned because it causes a desync, so no, you can't use it online.

cloudy-soda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get the non-broken octo eyes/octopus form? I just get the kind where the eyes aren't there and the octopus form kind of just looks like an octo-version of the squid form..

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get the non-broken octo eyes/octopus form? I just get the kind where the eyes aren't there and the octopus form kind of just looks like an octo-version of the squid form..
You have activate it when you see the little baby squids when the game first loads.

Last edited by zeldaism,
Reactions: Tobz21

Tobz21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@KapuDaKoopa
You need to update the AIO link to https://github.com/OatmealDome/Splat-AIO-2/releases

It goes to https://github.com/seresaa/Splat-AIO-2/releases which doesn't work
upload_2016-10-30_16-47-12.png

Reactions: zeldaism

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So last time I checked this topic was when all the hacks were separated and... Certainly things have changed a lot recently!
Why now there are no "possible ban indicators" on each hack? I can edit my level and gear while being online and it doesn't matter?

Mario10095

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh thank you! But I accidentally said post, what I meant was can I save any screenshots to my miiverse album without getting in trouble? (Say I take a screenshot of a white-inked inkling and save it to my miiverse album- would I get in trouble for that?)
Oh, then that is probably just fine.
I don't think that would get you in trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: there is a fork of the ps3 version of retroarch