Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the tutorial it says that the octohax is sage to use. However, with all the banning going around I wanted to confirm, Is octohax safe to go online with?

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
In the tutorial it says that the octohax is sage to use. However, with all the banning going around I wanted to confirm, Is octohax safe to go online with?
I think that All save file editing hacks are what's causing trouble, and using Colorhax in a private battle can cause syncing, not sure about a regular turf war, but I think it should be the safest! Nobody has been banned since, anyway.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Look through the last 8 pages of people asking this allready and other people giving suggestions and confirming things then question the confirmations again, and ask yourself whether asking it AGAIN was really necesarry

using Colorhax in a private battle can cause syncing.
Am i right to assume that this hints on the server in privates running halfass-dedicated on the hosting console? This would be really interesting when it comes to how to tackle true private servers for modding. If it ran dedicated we just would need to disable the backchecks with ninty which would appear much easier then really making a private wfc masterserver

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to edit the Player.pack file in the Pack folder, but I can't seem to get it to compress in a way that doesn't crash Splatoon. Am I missing something like a padding value, or am I just flopping around doing everything wrong?

aspix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Splat3D to work? I've downloaded the latest version (not the release) and installed PyOpenGL 3.1.0 as well as PyQt5. On Python 3.4.4 (x32), this error continues to occur after selecting the Model/Pack folder path, which leads me to believe I'm doing something silly...

EDIT: Fixed it, I'm autistic

00C81y3.png

Last edited by aspix,

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
formatted my savefile... lol lvl 43 rank a minus
A- aint that hard to reach just lvl 43 will take some time, ahain, but oh well, the levels in this game are entirely arbitrary anyways, i wouldn't care. Lvl 20 is done in less then 2 days and then it's pointless

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Survage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Test Fire Gear and ありのまま and Text Hack
HVxFWaH.jpg
DHpBdVa.jpg
HY2pi6f.jpg
4jot6NM.jpg

Attachments

• CicjwrOUUAAjlMi.jpg
    CicjwrOUUAAjlMi.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 209
  • CiTHAUHUgAAYsUa.jpg
    CiTHAUHUgAAYsUa.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 198
  • CiTIRqqVEAE8nCt.jpg
    CiTIRqqVEAE8nCt.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 184
  • CidqVR4U4AEX4sr.jpg
    CidqVR4U4AEX4sr.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by Survage,

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow! How did you get the gear!?
Convert GearInfo_Head.byaml with yamlconv, copy the octoling goggle entry, rename it, give it another ID and change the model to the elite one. Convert it back to byaml, repack Static and replace with cafiine. Then create a gear slot.

Hooray, you created custom equipment.
Or it's just a model swap, I don't know.

GatorSmart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had 2 Ideas.

1. Someone should try to port a Single Player Stage to Multiplayer **cough**Blackbelly Skatepark**cough** to see if the assets losded correctly

2. Why hasn't anyone made a Video Tutorial?! I still can't get stuff to work ;_;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof