• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

SOTU Address ... Are they showing this on MSNBC or CNN?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you really wouldn't say this if you weren't on a GAMING FORUM.

I bet you wish you had the balls to step to a MAGA to his face. Just fantasize about that, and dream of you coming out ahead.

You know better. That is why you hide online and run your mouth where it's safe. Biggest bitch possible. You even took SUPERBITCH's spot. And that's an accomplishment.
you need to look up the facts about what "Side" is more pedophilic (and I assure you it isn't liberals) there is a good research paper on the subject

https://observer.necc.mass.edu/blog...republicans-calling-democrats-pro-pedophilia/

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right you're still on that, as your smooth brain glossed the stuttering issue and you don't understand equivalency.
Well, it's kind of true. And something you cannot dispute. Or defend. And you still voted for a man who loves LITTLE BOYS playing with his leg hair.

That's creepy shit, man. For real, you don't think that's creepy? What is WRONG with you?

• Haha
Reactions: supermist

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1709941198430.png

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, I'm just in it for the XP and boosting my member level. You just have to rile them up and away they go. And they're really easy to rile up. I mean c'mon, 8 pages in a day?!?
I got to about half a dozen of these kind of topics. Reaped the XP from all of them. Then, a particular mod woke up, got all of the hurty in the fanny, and decided to hate-delete everything. Rinse and repeat.

I feel your pain and glory at the same time, brother.

Reactions: Hanafuda

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, I'm just in it for the XP and boosting my member level. You just have to rile them up and away they go. And they're really easy to rile up. I mean c'mon, 8 pages in a day?!?
And only one page on topic thanks to you and Walter. You're free to have all the fake internet points, but it would be nice if occasionally a discussion didn't devolve into shit-flinging. I suppose that's inevitable when one of two political parties has no policy platforms of substance, though.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And only one page on topic thanks to you and Walter. You're free to have all the fake internet points, but it would be nice if occasionally a discussion didn't devolve into shit-flinging. I suppose that's inevitable when one of two political parties has no policy platforms of substance, though.
If you don't want conversations to devolve into shit-flinging, I suggest that you learn to watch your mouth, son. YOU start a lot of shit here and then hide behind moderators. Watch YOUR mouth before you tell other people how to act, m'kay, champ?

Hell, you are probably the person who spends more time than anyone else here in the political section. And literally all you ever do is bash America and bash Trump... even though you aren't even an American. Just a spectator commenting from the sidelines.

Sit. Stay. Good boy.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want conversations to devolve into shit-flinging, I suggest that you learn to watch your mouth, son. YOU start a lot of shit here and then hide behind moderators. Watch YOUR mouth before you tell other people how to act, m'kay, champ? Good boy.
If we had effective moderation you'd already be banned.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto