1. Dvir

OP Dvir Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Iceland
    I just got myself a new 200gb micro sd card, (didnt bother checking if its fake before i copied over the files, ik ik i shouldve but for some reason my card reader isnt working and i have to use some other electronic device i have to transfer things )
    anyway i got a little off track, i restarted the switch and it got back to rcm mode, i ejected the micro sd card and put in my new one but all i got was the hekate rcm boot vertical screen and it says at the bottom,
    warning: sleep mode library missing!
    i tried another micro sd card i have lying around and i got the same screen, anyone know what i can do?
    also thought id mention it but i have emummc so ik i have to migrate it but i cant get to the normal hekate rcm boot screen.
    sorry if this ended up being a mouthful but hopefully someone who knows more about this understood everything since i went into detail.
    Thank you for your time.

2. Gizmo2k

Gizmo2k Member
    Newcomer

United States
    That’s the reply hekate creator gave another member in his post, that should fix the missing sleep mode

3. Dvir

OP Dvir Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Iceland
    Saw that reply after i googled "warning: sleep mode library missing!", doesnt really help cuz i copied everything including that folder into the new card

4. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

United States
    And just to verify have you turned your switch off and re-entered RCM and reinjected the hekate payload, making sure you are using the latest payload and hekate files?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - creating, problem, thread