NandieeHU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey guys,

A customer sent me this unpatched V1 for install a modchip (for easier usage).
Everything went well as usually. I wanted to initialize the OFW to make a clean EMUMMC, thats the point where everything messed up.
So the factory reset can not be done, because gives me network communication error. After that I checked the serial and ofcourse its BLANK so the console serial is empty (someone messed up earlier) and I was not able to reset the console.
Then I tried to boot into hekate but it no longer does. Everytime when I try to boot into hekate I got black/blank screen and nothing else. Tried to remove the modchip and put it into RCM mode then inject payload and its okey, i'm able to do it, but the screen is stays black. Also tried with donor EMMC but hekate won't start? Gives me black screen.
OFW still works, but the serial number is blank so the console is not usable.
Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Oh, one more thing. If I install back the modchip, and try to pwr on without SD card I don't have the "NO SD" screen.

NandieeHU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Last edited by NandieeHU,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really get it. did someone before me set atmospheret to auto start? I rewrote the ini file, so the atmosphere starts now, but I still can't reach the hekate.
Atmosphere only is totally fine for this console.
Make sure you are pushing the newest Hekate.bin payload (included in the zip) thru TegraRcmGUI, and make sure you update (delete old, copy new) "bootloader" folder (included in the zip) on the sd card root.
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases

Last edited by BigOnYa,

NandieeHU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Make sure you are pushing the newest Hekate.bin payload (included in the zip) thru TegraRcmGUI, and make sure you update (delete old, copy new) "bootloader" folder (included in the zip) on the sd card root.
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases
I have already reinstalled the modchip. I tried to inject the latest version of hekate. I always use Sthetix latest HATS pack which is contains the newest hekate. Its something like when no display issue but just under hekate. W

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you running a business modding Switches, and using AIO packs? That's just lazy. You are putting 20 different apps on there before you even know if it works. Good luck.

NandieeHU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Why are you running a business modding Switches, and using AIO packs? That's just lazy. You are putting 20 different apps on there before you even know if it works. Good luck.
Modding switches is just a part of my business. Never had any issue with his pack and I really respect Him for His work.
What chip is it?
Picofly 2040 core
vvxSwbc.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol