Can't boot with ofw after firmware update to 18.0.0 in cfw

FirexXY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone! I'm trying to set to factory settings my nintendo switch removing the cfw to play online. Unfortunately before doing that i've updated the nintendo switch using daybreak to the newest firmware. I've used a guide to make the total reset of the nintendo and it worked, but when i booted with the ofw the nintendo logo appeared and the black screen happened immediately after. If i boot with RCM injecting the hekate payload it works fine (not booting with ofw, only with cfw). Can anyone help me? And if there's no solution (hope not) can i play online not having any cracked game? Thanks for the patience

EDIT:
I've seen that if i don't reset to factory mode i can reboot using ofw, but right after the total reset of the console i recieve the black screen AFTER the logo. That means the problem is the factory resetting and not the firmware update? I guess that if i boot the cfw and then return in the ofw they wouldn't let me play online without a ban. What can i do?

Last edited by FirexXY,

baddass1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boot CFW once on sysnand and then boot OFW as long as you dont connect to the internet or boot any nsp you will be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: