ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ain't downloading till its 100 percent. I'm just that insecure about my otro languages
tongue.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There's something in Amati Ruins, in Soma Gate context menu, it's "Gate of Judgment" but in the map, it's "Door of Judgment". gate of Conviction says Gate of Conviction in the map

just a small typo maybe? also, Is the character space not enough for judgement? since Gate of Conviction has more characters on it (or, is judgment the real english word?)

well, mine still have "Dragon Blow: right forearm" description, dunno if it's fixed or not
tongue.gif

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
ComplicatioN said:
xxRAG3 said:
I ain't downloading till its 100 percent. I'm just that insecure about my otro languages
tongue.gif
perfectionist much dude for me 90% was enough lol i could play through it even with 80% just be grateful for what he is doing on his OWN

True, this translation well exceeds my expectations =]

sithious

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hey everyone!
First I would like to say how awesome I think this translation is. You guys really did an incredible job! I know this because I was able to play this on my R4. Now I have bought an Acekard2 and am having problems playing this. I have the latest version of AKAIO and tryed playing both with official firmware and AKAIO however whenever I try playing it pops up a Japanese window with a lot of jap characters and the big letter A...

Can some one tel me what I'm doing wrong?

azorpatch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
azormx.elbruto.es
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all a big thank you for translating Soma bringer. So far it is definitely one of my favorite games and you did an awesome job.

I was wondering if it was possible to display damage done and maybe received, I would be really cool if you saw how much damage you were dealing. It's just a small question though, I know this project is a translation and not a hack.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShAdOwFuRi said:
ComplicatioN said:
xxRAG3 said:
tongue.gif
perfectionist much dude for me 90% was enough lol i could play through it even with 80% just be grateful for what he is doing on his OWN

True, this translation well exceeds my expectations =]
same but some people think it is good to play the game when its 100% idk why

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sithious said:
Hey everyone!
First I would like to say how awesome I think this translation is. You guys really did an incredible job! I know this because I was able to play this on my R4. Now I have bought an Acekard2 and am having problems playing this. I have the latest version of AKAIO and tryed playing both with official firmware and AKAIO however whenever I try playing it pops up a Japanese window with a lot of jap characters and the big letter A...

Can some one tel me what I'm doing wrong?
probably installed the patch wrong.

sithious

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Well I tried re-re updating the version this time from my rominator and It even works with the old R4 save file. I cant quite tell what went wrong. It might have been the icon file I used (the icon doesn't show on the AK2 so an extra one had to be added).
Can someone confirm this?

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I left the whole DS scene a while ago, and just came back to see all these translation projects going. HUGE PROPS man. Simply awesome.

Just curious, but I placed the .nds of Soma Bringer and the Mac patcher in the same folder. As well as the SomaPatch.xd file from the latest patch.

Am I doing something wrong or did I grab the wrong patch stuff? All the files are in the same folder. I get this

Code:
Last login: Mon FebÂÂ9 00:20:34 on ttys000
MCS-Comp:~ cole$ /Volumes/Mac/NDSREADY/2058 - Soma Bringer (J)(6RZ)/PatchSoma; exit;
usage: dirname path
ls: /*.nds: No such file or directory
/Volumes/Mac/NDSREADY/2058 - Soma Bringer (J)(6RZ)/PatchSoma: line 7: /xdelta3: No such file or directory
logout

[Process completed]

It says I dont have the .nds in the folder, but it's definitely there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44