DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mangaphile said:
HI DarthNemesis,

I'm new to the forum, and I just wanted to say a huge thank you and congratulations on your stellar project! Could you pass on thanks on my behalf for all of the other contributors too?

I'm just at the end of Act 1 and I can understand why you chose to translate this game. Its awesome!!

I understand that the project is now coming towards its closing stages now and I was wondering if you are working on a specific section at the moment? If you are just filling holes in the translation (i.e. more npc conversations etc..) could I make a request to finish translating the all of the hint topics? I'm curious to what Gravestones have to do with the game!

Please tell me, or even shout at me for being cheeky by asking, I know how huge this project has been for you!

Now, I shall go and forge my way into Act 2. Thank you again for your amazing work!
Thanks. Pretty much all of the hint topics are covered in more detail in the Library, so you may want to check there.

Olden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need to know this what program do you use to transalte and edit it? where can i download it? how to do it? i mean transalte Nintendo DS games from japanese to english how to? my friend DarthNemesis

Olden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And veery veery thanks DarthNemesis you have "INSPIRATED" me to translate a Nintendo DS game known as Deltora Quest Nanatsu no Houseki and i knowing you is the greatest and best DS and game ofcourse translator and editer in the hiostry of the editers and translators and you will be this as long the earth is living!

(So please answer the question how to translate ds game my FRIEND)

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Look, Olden, don't rush him, especially by using CAPS-LOCK for the word "friend", as if it's a sarcasm, it's not even a day after you posted question, do you think he's always online and waiting here? Clicking refresh every 2 secs?

Btw, Darth, how long do you think before you reach 100% translation?

Edit: May I put a link to this topic in my sig? Your translation is simply perfect, I wanna tell the whole GBATemp about your translation project
biggrin.gif

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
Btw, Darth, how long do you think before you reach 100% translation?
The project will be done when it's done. A time estimate for completion isn't exactly possible because this is an open project. Someone could pop in at any moment and translate all the untranslated lines.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Olden said:
I need to know this what program do you use to transalte and edit it? where can i download it? how to do it? i mean transalte Nintendo DS games from japanese to english how to? my friend DarthNemesis
"friend", check the very first page of this topic out. it's there and not a general purpose program you seek.
and good luck to your journey, it must be long way to translate every NDS jpn game"s". (kidding, Lol.)

Olden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi if you mean the Soma Bringer Open Translation download i can tell you this. This download just work for one game Soma Bringer for Nintendo DS
if you dont mean that download i will go and check it out one more time seya friend.

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this stuff is great. Keep up the good work and I hope you finish this some time soon. Great game! You have my thanks!!!
yaynds.gif

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since the wiki is down, I'll post these corrections here. (Before I forget. xD)

Fixes said:
Soma - Rank 4

Valkyrie
"Arcane Magic: Discharge electricty..."
TO
"Arcane Magic: Discharge electricity..."

Land Force
"Auto Ability: Increases your SP recovery rate"
TO
"Auto Ability: Increases your SP recovery rate." (Added a period)

Also, I have a question pertaining to the Rank 3 Earth skill Iron Rock. Does it REALLY home in on the enemy? Whenever I shoot it, it just plops straight down. I have to be right beside enemies to hit with it.

P.S. Thanks for the new patch, Darth. =)

Edit: Darth, can you please check Rising Dragon's break effect? It doesn't seem to be correct. The stated effect is "Knockback (Large)". In reality, it slams enemies down so hard that they bounce back up. I'm not sure what that break effect is called, but it's definitely not a knockback.

Aseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi i have a qquestion, in Tales of innocence there was an option to turn cell shading on or off, maybe there is some kind of cheat to turn the cell shading off? In the game after every event screen fades and then You can controll your character again, when the screen fades cell shading turns off for a sec i think it looks better then. Sorry for my english and thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ