Hardware [SOLVED] Oh FFS! Wii U Error 160-0103 Wii U (Semi) Bricked out of nowhere!

HtheB

OP
Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@eneleinam
I'm sorry that you've had the same problem as I did.
The NAND is probably broken. It's probably a hardware issue. Luckily, mine got replaced for free.
Whatever you do, if for some reason you can enter the Settings: DO NOT FORMAT your system, otherwise you'll end up with a total brick.

eneleinam

Trophies
XP
Country
@eneleinam
I'm sorry that you've had the same problem as I did.
The NAND is probably broken. It's probably a hardware issue. Luckily, mine got replaced for free.
Whatever you do, if for some reason you can enter the Settings: DO NOT FORMAT your system, otherwise you'll end up with a total brick.

Oh okay, I won’t. I can’t even access the menu anyway. Too bad there’s no fix for it.

neca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I have the same problem here. It only happens with NSMBU which I have in disc format. I’ve hacked the console with the iosuhax method and everything else works fine. Any ideas?

Last edited by neca,

Jjsphlt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’ve got this same error but only in Mii Maker. Everything else runs fine though…. Could it have anything to do with a bad install of Haxchi? I made the careless mistake of installing with a usb plugged in. Thought that I had cleaned the issue up, uninstalled everything and started from the beginning but then I started to get this error…

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I’ve got this same error but only in Mii Maker. Everything else runs fine though…. Could it have anything to do with a bad install of Haxchi? I made the careless mistake of installing with a usb plugged in. Thought that I had cleaned the issue up, uninstalled everything and started from the beginning but then I started to get this error…
Haxchi can't be a "bad install" I would say. Or with other words said, I never heard anything about a broken haxchi installation.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I use Chrome but I think my ISP blocks a lot of ads at the ISP level