cdreams

Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
Come on arm r43 is out.. your slacking off
tongue.gif

Only joking, just noticed it actually so if it's up cool if not I will wait till it's done
smile.gif

cdreams

Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
@jfitie

So where are they? lol

Just to be clear I am joking here. I was about to install r42 with the fix due to using my HD tv but saw the new r43 there so just thought I would double check and save myself some time.

I am looking into learning some stuff to do this myself but lack of time has prevented it and also needing to get used to my mac a bit better before fooling around with coding.

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that Gamma just got released, will you incorporate the fixes and new cIOS into Softchip to equal compatibility to gamma? I personally like Softchip interface better...

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cdreams said:
@jfitie

So where are they? lol

Just to be clear I am joking here. I was about to install r42 with the fix due to using my HD tv but saw the new r43 there so just thought I would double check and save myself some time.

I am looking into learning some stuff to do this myself but lack of time has prevented it and also needing to get used to my mac a bit better before fooling around with coding.
Bookmark this link:
http://ratm.net63.net/SoftChip.zip

It will have the revision number and the HBC package when a new revision is committed to SVN and I compile it.

saoriii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys

I have a problem with NTSC games.
I explain : I have got 2 TVs (one cathodic TV and one LCD). When i'm using the wii's basic cable with cathodic TV in order to play at Soulcalibur (NTSC-US), my screen stays with normal colors. When i'm using it to play at One Piece Unlimited Adventure (NTSC-US), my screen becomes black and white. But when i try with LCD TV, my screen stays with normal colors. So : My cathodic TV normaly accepts NTSC games but with backup launcher or other homebrew loader, i have a big problem. I try with Tales of Symphonia 2 in NTSC, such problem. For NTSC-J, such problem that NTSC-US...
Just Soulcalibur is an originaly game.
So i bought a RGB cable (RGB for europeans) and i try it with my cathodic TV, my screen didn't become black and white this time but RED !!!
I don't understand why i have this problem, why all NTSC games work with LCD TV and just originaly NTSC games work with cathodic TV...
I'm desperate because i must play with a red screen (ToS 2 in red
sleep.gif
)...
Maybe i could have some help please.
Thank you so much if you can help me.

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
IronMask said:
So what about the compatabilty of the softchip on the rev7 ? Any other games working that don't with Gator's new gamme are they pretty much the same? Just wandering...
I'm wandering as well.. Wandering and pondering..
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1