memyselfandi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was just wandering what people were expecting to get for Christmas or other holidays.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to get an Xbox 360(finally) but other than that, i'm not expecting much except clothes and other regular stuff, lol.
xbox360.jpg

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was just wandering what people were expecting to get for Christmas or other holidays.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to get an Xbox 360(finally) but other than that, i'm not expecting much except clothes and other regular stuff, lol.
xbox360.jpg

Thats like posting a fat ugly chick. hehe I hope you have a cooler for that 360 those things are the new Easy Bake Oven.

0007693065540_215X215.jpg

I would get a Wii, its like a sexy lingerie model.
smile.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, my wife recently left me, and I'm a stay at home dad, so I didn't have a job. I don't have any money saved up, so people who care are helping me pay the bills and buy a little something for my kids for xmas. So, no toys for me this time around, unless Santa Claus wants to shag his fat ass down here and give me a Wii (dammit.)
wink.gif

memyselfandi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

xbox360.jpg

Thats like posting a fat ugly chick. hehe I hope you have a cooler for that 360 those things are the new Easy Bake Oven.

0007693065540_215X215.jpg

I would get a Wii, its like a sexy lingerie model.
smile.gif

I know, i know, i had intentions of getting a wii for like the longest time cuz i was a nintendo follower but i wanted some more adult-ish stuff because i got tiered of seeing the quirky, "fun, fun, fun" titles that are ubiquitous on nintendo platforms
wink2.gif
but i still
bow.gif
nds.gif
lol

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
memyselfandi: Yeah, it'll all work out, wasn't trying to be a wet sock or nothin'
wink.gif

GameJesus: Yep, I'm a bald nearsighted dude. I used to have hair down to my ass back in the day, so it all evened out...
..and OrR indeed did a good job on my mii...
Here's the one I did on the online mii maker thingy:
Mii_mthrnite_01.gif

I can't wait to get a Wii myself, so i can make a million mii's, I love doin' crap like that.
Hell, if anybody lives near Raleigh, do a good christmas deed and invite me over to play!!!
I mean, DAMN I WANNA PLAY SOME WII!

..oh, and my website su-uu-uu-uuucks!

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Best present me is gettin is hug attacks off me wee one. And this year King, Prince, and me is got wee one NDS all ready wit boot 20 or so games. Me has put on it all ones that he loved most from poxy Game Boy SP and even got new ones that he'll be chuffed ta bits aboot
smile.gif
I reckon them attacks is maybe be bit rough eh? hahahha

Also, i is get ta go on cam wit King and get virtual hugs. They isna gonna be so great as 3D hugs, but is better than nuffin cos is still somefin eh?

And Prince, ya nae get off so easy. This wis all made possible by you too, and so loads gratefulness and recognition is come ta you. Thanks heaps, Prince. Ya is a most amazin human, even tho ya is a bastard me still mite love ya a wee bitty eh? ahahahaa

So, hug attacks, cam, and a nice huge mug of hot coffee is be me best Christmas ever!!!

All my best, mthrnite and bet yer wee ones is get best pressy of all nae bother cos they is got nice daddy be wit em
smile.gif

Happy holidays to one and all and me pray grim nae get anyone here or otherwise, so fook him ahahahahaha

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When you over 16 your family and Father Christmas forget where you live. I'll get a bit of money off my mum and dad and some presents off my girlfriend. My sister as already bought me a nice watch. Usually when the battery on my watch runs out I never wear it again
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.