OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Weird how I can't see OP's post.
Must be one of those 24/7 circlejerking people I stuck on ignore, meh.

Now I feel a sense of accomplishment. :creep:

If you think that demo is fake, you're pretty much crazy. Every feature they demo'ed before has seen release. Why would multirom all of a sudden be some kind of fake hoax? Answer: it isn't.
I'm certain they'll produce something. The questions are when, and if it's safe.

Punkrox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Congratulating others for sharing the same opinion and spamming your opinions repeatedly just because you like seeing your name everywhere?

See how your use of the term makes no sense?

Huntereb doesn't congratulate or share the same opinion as anyone else in the thread (he's the OP ffs). Also spamming your opinion is not circle jerking.. it's get this... spamming!

The worst part is that you just don't like his opinion despite it making perfect sense. GW reps have said 2.0 was coming around Christmas, then before New Years, then early in the year and now well.... you've only got a video and no timeline.

Maybe by spring? Your guess is as good as mine really...

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the thread (he's the OP ffs)
I wouldn't know about his/her posts in this thread, because as I said, stuck on ignore long before. If you want to have an internet debate about slang definitions then do it elsewhere instead of clogging for post count, I'm through here.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oooor let's just sit it out but I guess that would be too logical and mature
Yes, it is very logical and mature talk about them like they weren't making money with this. We are customers, and they have to do their job. They can't do things when they want, we are a lot of people waiting.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is very logical and mature talk about them like they weren't making money with this. We are customers, and they have to do their job. They can't do things when they want, we are a lot of people waiting.
They can't magically pull code out of their ass, either. A lot has happened since they began developing 2.0, and they have to adapt as they go. They've probably finished it all the way to testing and then been sent back to the drawing board, so to speak, several times.

All you can do is be patient. Complaining about how they aren't giving us what we deserve for our money isn't going to allow them to release it any sooner.

Reactions: kyogre123

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is the code is done but they are adding several new layers of obsfucated brick code for non-GW carts. The clones will probably be afraid to release it as their own and resellers will probably not stock it.

Reactions: bkifft

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My guess is the code is done but they are adding several new layers of obsfucated brick code for non-GW carts. The clones will probably be afraid to release it as their own and resellers will probably not stock it.

Something like that. It's very clear the code for the Multirom is done and finished. I've emailed them and they've replied they're still testing. It's very doubtful that all this time of testing is for multirom. It's very likely anti-clone code of some sort - whether bricking or anti-copying. I do hope they try not to brick other peoples' 3DS again. I mean that's just quite dickish.

Punkrox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wouldn't know about his/her posts in this thread, because as I said, stuck on ignore long before. If you want to have an internet debate about slang definitions then do it elsewhere instead of clogging for post count, I'm through here.

Good riddance, next time try replying to a thread that you actually read FFS!
And you have the nerve to talk about clogging threads and post counts, drunk much? :grog:

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
Something like that. It's very clear the code for the Multirom is done and finished. I've emailed them and they've replied they're still testing. It's very doubtful that all this time of testing is for multirom. It's very likely anti-clone code of some sort - whether bricking or anti-copying. I do hope they try not to brick other peoples' 3DS again. I mean that's just quite dickish.

Have you ever taken part in any decent QA testings? This happens to actually be a very time consuming task. At least if you intent on testing every features a product has to offer.

Reactions: bkifft

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom