So it's New Years Eve

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I remember ladt year's, getting out of covid, the celebration was a bummer because we barely tasted anything :rofl2:

AND I'M EXCITED FOR TODAY'S CELEBRATION BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINK BEER, WINE, CIDER AND EAT CAKE!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember ladt year's, getting out of covid, the celebration was a bummer because we barely tasted anything :rofl2:

AND I'M EXCITED FOR TODAY'S CELEBRATION BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINK BEER, WINE, CIDER AND EAT CAKE!
looks like you just found yourself under the mistletoe...how do you like my mistletoe belt buckle? now, you know what to do. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: JuanMena

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am feeling excited from today and future for myself: Lately I have been reflecting about approaches of mine to live: To courageously both: Open my heart vulnerable; and express as accurately as reasonable for myself to how I feel. To perceive as I sense, believe in every feels best for me to, to differ from seeking knowledge for anything will never become known to me. For what is out of reach of each of my senses at any given time, to be a, that can be anything. For felt friendship to be an eternal bond.

Thank you for asking about, boot3! How about you? How are you feeling, boot3?

Reactions: boot3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: