What are your future plans for this New Year 2024?

Trophies
XP
This is my 3000th message in the entire GBAtemp forum, but first:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your future plans for this new year 2024? Tell here in this thread!

- saulfabreg
Just finishing Ultimato.
sample5.PNG

Also getting YouTube running for the Wii.

• Wow
Reactions: Quore

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
This is my 3000th message in the entire GBAtemp forum, but first:

What are your future plans for this new year 2024? Tell here in this thread!
First of all, happy new year for you too, mate.
Well, in my case, I have actually 3 main plans to complete (not actually completr but not to give up on them) and they're like, get better at video editing (thankfully my friend hired me to work with him on his YT channel), get better at Pixel Art, there's SO much thing i wanna draw man, I have only drawn 1 OC, but i have others in my head I wanna give it a life y'know. And last one, I wanna save money (and start spend less with foodies during work time 💀), I started dating some months ago and I wanna start saving to live with her in thw future.

But now let's talk about ya, what are YOUR plans, mate?

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Happy New Year!

My plans are simple (in concept at least), be the best father, husband and human being I can be.
With my son I’ve a lot (understatement) to be thankful for, so continuing to pay it forward will do me just fine.

Have a great 2024 everyone :)

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I need a new laptop because mine was made in 2014, I bought myself a brand new 2023/2024 MacBook Pro M3. Why MacBook Pro? Because I've never owned a Mac, but I have a iPhone 15 Pro Max and an iPad 7th generation. I figured it was finally worth getting into MacOS. I do not regret getting one.

So of course I setup virtual machines so I can run MacOS Sonoma 14.2.1 and in virtual machines run Windows 11, and Linux. It does run both and quite well. Its very friendly to work on and I'm glad I did get it. I got the one that has 36Gb of RAM, 512Gb hard drive, and only Apple knows what graphics card but it does seem to be quite effective for what I'm using it to do.

For those asking, I'm no longer in the hospital. My brain memory still is pretty low but does work better now. I'm done being angry. My left ear is entirely deaf and I'll be getting hearing aids to support that ear. I go next week to the eye doctor so I can get new glasses and I go to the dentist also next week so we can work on my damaged teeth. Hearing aids come in Monday next week and I CANNOT WAIT to get them. I'm so tired of not being able to hear.

Thanks for letting me post! Plans for this year?

Keep getting healthy so I can be normal.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Happy New Year!

Well, to begin with, I have a few health issues I have to fix or at least get under control, like my eczema flare-ups, my diet and getting fit, working out more often.
As always, I'll do my best to learn something new, pick up some new skills and possibly get a better (paying) job in the meantime, in order to support my fiance, my family and my hobbies.

Good luck to everyone, may you either reach your goals or, at the very least, put in some quality effort into getting there. Any tiny bit of effort counts.

Reactions: BigOnYa

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Invest in more FPGA hardware for retro gaming. FPGA is the way forward for classic video game preservation, as the original hardware won't last forever.
I'm thinking of learning Verilog to program CPLDs and FPGAs since its a great way to create new projects.

Reactions: BigOnYa and Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up