Hacking So, i'm new at this. Need help.

Macco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys.

Recently i bought a brand new r4 (revolution for DS) for my original DS with a 2GB San disk micro SD card. i got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days load the Rom and i get to the title screen then try to start the game by picking the difficulty then it goes blank. My question is what happened? I've read some previous posts and some say to disable cheats ( no idea how to do that :/) it also says to patch the game, I've watched a few videos on Youtube and searched on Google but i haven't found a clear explanation to a noob (like myself lol) how how to fix it.

Hope someone can help, thanks.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Macco said:
Hi guys.

Recently i bought a brand new r4 (revolution for DS) for my original DS with a 2GB San disk micro SD card. i got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days load the Rom and i get to the title screen then try to start the game by picking the difficulty then it goes blank. My question is what happened? I've read some previous posts and some say to disable cheats ( no idea how to do that :/) it also says to patch the game, I've watched a few videos on Youtube and searched on Google but i haven't found a clear explanation to a noob (like myself lol) how how to fix it.
There's the problem.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
You're best chance of your R4 playing new games is bad unless you use YSMenu so I would get rid of the Offcial Firmware and us YSMenu or you could use amaro's R4M3Concept_tds, it has Micro SDSupport!
rofl2.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Erm.

I have an R4 with 1.18 firmware on it. Runs KH absolutely fine. No tweaking.

I would recommend trying another microSD card or another ROM file (recopy your original perhaps).

Macco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WarioN64 said:
You're best chance of your R4 playing new games is bad unless you use YSMenu so I would get rid of the Offcial Firmware and us YSMenu or you could use amaro's R4M3Concept_tds, it has Micro SDSupport!
rofl2.gif

Lol, sorry i have no idea what you mean
wacko.gif

also
luke_c said:
QUOTE(Macco @ Oct 26 2009, 11:02 PM) Hi guys.

There's the problem.

what do you mean by this? sorry for the hassle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple