Hacking So I cant hack my switch, can I still get banned if it didnt work?

DethDealer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it ended up being a patched console. I checked the site to see if it was patched and it said maybe, so I figured i'd try to jb it. I did everything and injected the payload and all but the console didnt boot into the custom firmware. So I assume it is patched, because I was able to jb my other switch with no issues. So my question is, since it didn't necessarily get jailbroken, can it still be banned? If so, can i prevent it? Is there anything I have to remove from the switch? or can I just load it up with the old sd card that hasnt been touched and just connect it to wifi and update it no problems?

Last edited by DethDealer,

DethDealer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going online with a clean hacked switch won't even get you banned, so you're fine
Lol so am i worried for nothing? I can just connect it and it wont get banned for the mere attempt at hacking it? Lol can they detect that I tried it?
Post automatically merged:

You need a modchip for patched unit.
Its not my console, so at this point my friend gave up on it, so theyre just gonna keep it unhacked lol, but wanted to make sure they wouldnt get banned.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you never booted CFW you'll be fine, even if you did boot CFW you would would only get flagged for ban for doing stupid things like going online with a pirated game installed, cheating, etc.

Reactions: DethDealer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: report your account, a supervisor will take care of it