After purging my sys and will my switch be safe from banning?

Dan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

After cleaning sysnand with haku33 my switch bricked so I updated fusee and atmosphere followed these instructions "boot atmosphère 1.6.1 or higher on sysmmc.
To be sure that you are using sysmmc, you can inject hekate, and select "emuMMC" -> "Change emuMMC" -> "Disable" (in the upper right corner).
After doing this, you can boot sysmmc with fusee.bin (or using hekate), and the problem will be automatically fixed"

This didn't work so to fix it, i had to inject TegraExplorer.bin, then navigate to "browse emmc" -> "system" -> "saves" and delete all the files there. Then go back to the first folder and run atmosphere from there (im not sure how it was called but something like "run atmosphere.bin/payload". But remember to first update your Atmosphere to the latest! Then the console started and was factory reset.

So now its working will it be banned if I connected to Nintendos server? I will remove the sd card first.

The reason I am asking is that I want to list it on ebay but I don't want someone the end up with a banned switch 2 months down the road.

Kindest Regards

Dan.

Dan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haku33 is supposed to clean your sysnand so nobody can tell if your switch has been previously hacked

I guess it doesn't do that. I've never been online with the hacked switch so I guess it's a case of try it and see.

Dan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the replys - it's much appreciated. I guess I'll just sell it as banned on Facebook marketplace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.