Hacking Help!!! I have a trouble with my flashed Nintendo switch and Prince of persia the lost crown

Goro--

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
So I have a nintendo switch that is flashed, so I downloaded the nsp from the internet. I was playing the game and suddenly the console shows me the animation of 0 battery and turns off, after that I turned it on and everything was ok, but the next day I started the game again and the console turns off again, so i decide to turn it on again, but the console by deafult starts on the game again so it turns it off again, this makes a loop until the console turns off and until now i cant turn it on again, i tried injecting the payload and nothing happens, my pc didnt even recognize it.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your battery is failing. I would leave it on the charger for a few hours before trying to push payload. You can buy battery kits that come with battery and all the tools needed online cheap. Amazon, ebay, etc.
You can also boot to Hekate and check your battery status. -capacity full is your current capacity, capacity (design) is the stock capacity. so just divide current by stock to get your battery health.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Goro--

Goro--

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi how are you, I was able to turn on the console, it seems that there was a combination of defects between the charging port of the console, which is a bit loose, the today draining power and the usb port of my pc. To solve it I left it charging almost 24 hours without the joycons and then I connected it to the pc, my pc recognized the console and I took the opportunity to update the port drivers with the zadig program, then I injected the payload that you gave me and it worked. A lot to answer!!!

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol