Hacking I’m having problems with autorcm and systemwipe

ChocoPenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I messed up my switch: I wanted to mod it again (I deleted it to give it a fresh start) so I was following a tutorial and while using tregraexplorer I selected the option of “systemwipe.te” and now my console doesn’t start, not even in normal mode, at first I thought it was because I had autorcm on, but when I try to use tegraRcmGUI it doesn’t detect it.

Sometimes when I press the turn on button for a while it shows “Nintendo” (not the logo, only the letters) and sometimes when connected to the pc it shows the battery sign (it is fully charged so that is not the problem)

My first ideas were that it could be bricked or in a autorcm loop but it shouldn’t show the battery or the logo if that were the case

If anyone could help I’d be really happy

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
It can get stuck in the RCM mode when doing a soft boot.
If you hold your power button for about 30 seconds, the Switch turns off completely.
If you press the power again for a seconds or so it should start fresh and wait for a payload to be injected again.
It also doesn't write anything to the memory so I don't think it is possible to brick the Switch by just being in RCM mode.

Afaik, if you enable Autorcm, it will always wait for the payload.
It will also not boot into the Switch's own recovery mode.
So that is a bit weird that you see Nintendo letters.
So I assume that the autorcm mode has been disabled.

Needless to say that you need to insert the jig before pressing power + the volume buttons in this case.
Without the jig and autorcm turned off, tegraRcmUI will also not recognize the Switch.

For example updating the firmware in the official firmware does disable it as far as I heard.

If you cleared out your prodinfo (serial number) with some homebrew tool then the official firmware also doesn't boot.

ChocoPenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok so i have been trying to fix it and now i cant boot hekate normally, the problem is i cannot use OFW or Emm, i updated the console to 17.0.1 and i have seen that many people had this problem, but they solutions did not work with my switch. I have tried to unbrick it, update atmosphere and use fusee.bin but nothing works

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i have been trying to fix it and now i cant boot hekate normally, the problem is i cannot use OFW or Emm, i updated the console to 17.0.1 and i have seen that many people had this problem, but they solutions did not work with my switch. I have tried to unbrick it, update atmosphere and use fusee.bin but nothing works

Why did you used systemwipe.te?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol