Switch will not turn on after installing MissionControl

tmnr1992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently hacked my unpatched Switch, got Atmosphere and sigpatches working just fine, and today I tried installing the latest version of MissionControl (0.11.0). After copying the files and rebooting the console I went to Hekate and selected my emunand but got the error "panic occured while running Atmosphere", so I turned off the console, deleted the MissionControl files and rebooted the console to make sure everything was still working properly. After this I tried the previous version of MissionControl (v0.10.0), as I thought maybe the latest version was bugged or not compatible with my version of Atmosphere (1.6.2). So again I copied the files and tried rebooting the console, but this time the console did not turn back on, and pressing the power button does not put it in recovery mode either, because I'm connecting my phone but it's not giving me the option to inject a paylad anymore.

I should also mention that the battery was fully charged while doing all this and it's only been a few minutes since then.

[EDIT]

Apparently there was some bug with Rekado where the option to inject a payload was not showing up, but I finally got it working, the console was already in recovery mode, booted Atmosphere just fine with MissionControl 0.10.0 installed.

Last edited by tmnr1992,
Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo