Hacking Banned switch used up storage for emummc can I get it back?

sisowb182

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi yesterday I modded my switch and I messed up by connecting to Nintendo servers. It would be banned soon I believe

iirc I created roughly 30gb of space for the emummc, any way I can get it back? Do I format the SD card and mod it all over again? It took me a good while to download a couple games so Ill be glad if I don't have to format my SD card and hack it again.
Also, is there any point of the emummc now that my switch is banned

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi yesterday I modded my switch and I messed up by connecting to Nintendo servers. It would be banned soon I believe

iirc I created roughly 30gb of space for the emummc, any way I can get it back? Do I format the SD card and mod it all over again? It took me a good while to download a couple games so Ill be glad if I don't have to format my SD card and hack it again.
Also, is there any point of the emummc now that my switch is banned
The main point of the EmuMMC with a banned unit is mostly protection - you don't want to go tamper with your SysMMC. While you most likely won't brick it if you mess up, Hekate might start having problems with booting (HorizonOS panic codes, "unknown pkg1 version", etc.)

Woody211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can use the emummc, install files to nand to make use of the space.
If file based emummc delete it and make a new one, for partition based have to format the SD card with SD formatter and start again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto