• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

So about Dark Brandon's speech last night...

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So the bony sack of corpo suck-up finally found his spine and called a spade a spade. A couple decades too late but I guess better late than never.

Also I'm actually laughing at all the righties and "centrists" in the thread that are suddenly feeling threatened by his words. Biden only described a suit, why are all of these people suddenly complaining that the suit perfectly fits them?
But I guess they're finally realizing that the other side will no longer be just taking the abuse and asking for more, so now they're claiming victim status for the consequences of their own actions.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I yield to you, Hilter wasn't as bad.

View attachment 325661
So just random memes. Nothing to cite that could be brought up, like Biden still keeping kids in cages? Or is that because the criticism would extend to Trump and that’s why you are using memes?

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
So just random memes. Nothing to cite that could be brought up, like Biden still keeping kids in cages? Or is that because the criticism would extend to Trump and that’s why you are using memes?
Biden's brought back the kids in cages? All of the pictures and articles from the Trump era I saw were retracted as the photos were all taken during's Obama's presidency.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Biden's brought back the kids in cages? All of the pictures and articles from the Trump era I saw were retracted as the photos were all taken during's Obama's presidency.
It was actually started under Bush and never stopped. But my point was, there’s valid criticism of Biden, so just posting memes and making shit up just seems unnecessary

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol… you’re just replaying the same tune that Democrat politicians are playing for you. The same ones who keep visiting Florida, because it was one of the few tolerable places to be during the pandemic. Same idiots who bashed his views and policies, we’re taking advantage of those views and policies!

lol… you just can’t make this shit up. If he actually ran, Democrats wouldn’t have a prayer of winning. But I’d be sad to lose such a kick-ass governor.
You do realize Florida had the highest COVID infection rates in the nation as a result of dumbass Ron's loose restrictions, right? You reak of MAGA and it's not a good smell on you.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To be honest I think if there were education programs to show people that, no, the president does not, in fact, cause the inflation rates and gas prices in the middle of a still on-going global pandemic that's regularly ravaging the workforce (not to mention the literal war in Eastern Europe right now) you'd probably see a lot less back and forth shit.

You are either saying proxy wars, tariffs, and massive inflation bills are side effects of not getting vaccinated or the little people inside Biden are technically not the president. Hope your "I voted" sticker was worth the brain cancer.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not really sure what i expected from the politics section on a site originally dedicated to hacking gameboys, but here we are i guess

i want my 5 minutes and mutilated braincells back

how i imagine everyone typing in this thread:

AgitatedQuarterlyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

jfc go and touch grass people you dont need to be continuously outraged 24/7

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not really sure what i expected from the politics section on a site originally dedicated to hacking gameboys, but here we are i guess

i just did today, but fr people on here get offended fast and really easy

Reactions: LainaGabranth

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP

Don't always assume it's outrage.

they-see-me-trollin-they-hatin-moderatin-tryna-catch-me-postin-dirty.jpg

Last edited by Deleted member 114266,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)