SNEmulDS help?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by tridan22, Mar 30, 2011.

Mar 30, 2011

SNEmulDS help? by tridan22 at 7:51 AM (773 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. tridan22
    OP

Newcomer tridan22 Newbie

United States
    I'm running a DSTT with EZFlash's 3-in-1 and I just installed SNEmulDS Alpha 2. It starts up...FS initialization fails, but still goes into the GUI. It says to select rom, but it's just a black screen. I hit ok and the menus pop up. When I go to select ROM, there are no roms there. I have about 6 roms inside the SNES folder in my root directory and none of them pop up. Also, when I go into any other menu I cannot go back to the main menu. Did I somehow mess something up? Everything I've looked up says to put the CFG and the emu into the root and put the ROMs into an SNES folder in the root as well.

Please help...I need me some portable SNES goodness...

2. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    Open the config file and make sure it's looking at the right folder for roms.

3. tridan22
    OP

Newcomer tridan22 Newbie

United States
    The cfg file is kinda hard to make out. It's all just running on and on. I'm pretty sure it's looking at the SNES folder, but I'm not positive.

Regardless... why can't I exit to the main menu from the options menu?

EDIT: Ok...I got it to look ok, and it says the ROM destination is /SNES which would be the SNES folder in the root, correct?

4. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    SNEmulDS is more than a little buggy. If you're still having issues tomorrow, I'll upload my working cfg file. It just directs to the SNES file for ROM's anyways, so it should be fine.

5. tridan22
    OP

Newcomer tridan22 Newbie

United States
    That would be awesome. I've been dying to get some portable Fire Pro Wrestling on since the GBA games are heinously slow

EDIT: This is so ridiculous. I've read everything on how to fix this stupid emulator and nothing is working. DLDI patch: FAIL; Place in root: FAIL; Try different versions: FAIL

The only thing left to do is to change the firmware I'm running, but then I'll lose NDS Game compatibility. EPIC FAIL!

If ANYBODY can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

6. tridan22
    OP

Newcomer tridan22 Newbie

United States