Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
scooby74029 said:
i used mmm to launch priiloader 0.4 and just installed it no problem
Is there a specific reason to go with 0.4? The latest is 0.6 (with 0.7 in beta). I installed it the usual way and it seems to work...but it locked up on me twice now. And the only setting I can see do something is the changing of the background (nice to know the difference from the priiloader on my real nand...but not really the reason to have priiloader installed in the first place).

L4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't why i can't get uneek and Di to run off my 80HDD enclosure, without havning to let the wii boot up first after hearing the dvd noise then plugging it in to make it uneek work, using the lastest complied build R151.

NVM seem to be working on my other 80 hdd enclosure right off with no probelms, one is icybox which is np and other make is unknown hdd make from ebay :x

drmarvin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried running the priiloader .06 installer with WiiXplorer, which got further than Homebrew Launcher did. But I still ended up with a black screen and the remote didn't sync anymore. I haven't tried the older one yet, but it's the only way I can get it to launch since I can't get HBC to work with UNEEK. I have read that you can do direct patches to the UNEEK NAND, but that's a bit more advanced. What is the best way to get it installed? Also, what is the best option for running your installed channels when you have more than the SM can show? Is triiforce (or mighty channels) an option, just run as if with a real NAND? If that's the case, I just need priiloader to be able to auto-launch it.

Thanks

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For the HBC...I think I mentioned it before (here or elsewhere), but the 1.0.8 channel won't work on sneek/uneek. And I'm one of those who found out about this the hard way.

The way to get around to this is as follows:
1. install 1.0.7 on your real nand.
2. make a dump of your real nand (bootmii).
3. extract the wad of the HBC on that dump (I think showmiiwads is the program for this).
4. install this same wad on your uneek wad.

It's a bit complicated as team twiizers doesn't like others redistributing their channel, but the HBC is a good thing to have on your sneeked nand for more than just priiloader.

There is an alternative way to install priiloader. But you'll need a dumped nand with the same system version as your uneek nand AND have priiloader installed on that nand. The way to go about it is sorta described here.

Basically: go check out the folder "\title\ 00000001\ 0000002\ content\" on that dumped nand with priiloader installed. There should be exactly 1 file that starts with a one (100000xx.app...where xx is a number). That file is the original system menu, but it got renamed when you installed priiloader. In addition, there is a 000000xx.app file (with xx being the same number). This is priiloader when it's installed. Mark this file for copying.

Then go to your uneek'ed nand. Make your way to \title\ 00000001\ 0000002\ content\. There should also be that 000000xx.app (which is the system menu of your uneek'ed nand). Rename this to 100000xx.app, then paste your earlier copied 000000xx.app in its place.

...and can someone please confirm deny all this? I just followed this logic because of a problem with priiloader, and made it uninstall and reinstall manually (even though it turned out to do the same thing in HBC).

@scooby: at first, I was going to report failure with 0.4 as well. It too just black screened (or white screened, when on that setting) on some settings. But when investigating, I found out that if you select your choice quickly after priiloader runs, the desired menu actually pops up. No idea why it does that, but considering priiloader isn't exactly designed for sneek, I'm certainly not one to complain.
smile.gif

(I don't USE priiloader often...it's mostly automatic anyway).

drmarvin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have tried installing 1.0.7, and using wadcreator and by using a NAND dump. My problem is that 1.0.6 has the JODI name, but 1.0.7 and above seems to have the scrambled name, which doesn't work. I'm really confused here. Any ideas?

drmarvin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I now have HBC 1.0.7 installed and working, but I have a strange thing happen when I run it. I get the Scam Warning that you get when you install HackMii every time I run it. Is there a way to stop this? Or am I just doing something stupid.

Thanks

drmarvin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have tried installing the ticket from my real NAND, and I still get the scam screen no matter what I do. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't pause so long. What else can I do?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.