Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
im unable to load this game using gateway 2.3b emunand 8.1. anyone can help?. i only want to play single player game.-_-

SD Card, not micro SD. The big one in your 3DS needs to be bigger than 4GB, not the small one in your gateway.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It might be off topic to some degree, but as this thread is really active atm, will i keep my gateway 3ds saves when updateing to new gw firmware?
yeah, there was only ever 1 game that had issues, which was bravely default between 1.2 and 2.0, this was just due to the fact the game was capable of using both standard save encryption and 6.x save encryption.....kinda a overlap game that caught people out once gateway added 6.x save encryption

only time you will loose saves now is if you switch from a .3ds to .3dz or the other way around

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
It might be off topic to some degree, but as this thread is really active atm, will i keep my gateway 3ds saves when updateing to new gw firmware?
Yeah we kept our saves every time gateway has updated... the only way we lose saves is if we change from .3DS to .3DZ

edit: was unaware of bravely default

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
yeah, there was only ever 1 game that had issues, which was bravely default between 1.2 and 2.0, this was just due to the fact the game was capable of using both standard save encryption and 6.x save encryption.....kinda a overlap game that caught people out once gateway added 6.x save encryption

only time you will loose saves now is if you switch from a .3ds to .3dz or the other way around

Haha, it's acctualy bravely default that i'm talking about, but as far as i understand if should not be a problem, thank you.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Haha, it's acctualy bravely default that i'm talking about, but as far as i understand if should not be a problem, thank you.
as long as its been played on 2.x+ you will have no issues, but even if you did i posted a fix that allows you to load a 1.2 bravely default save on 2.x

specillk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you play this just on the 2.3b GW firmware?
Or is it a must that you use emunand?
What will happen if i run the game just on 2.3b?
will it brick my 3ds or ruin the mod?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

it requires emunand firmware 8.x, so you have to use gw firmware 2.3

No Usa release yet :(

well apparently german stores (saturn and mediamarkt, especially, they always do this lol) already started officially selling it today and amazon has been sending them to customers today, too, so yeh, blame the fact, that here in germany apparently noone gives a fuck for release dates, also as a matter of fact, the normal release date (friday, the 3rd) is a holiday here in germany, so we already got a release date, that's 1 day ahead of the rest

(lil bit off topic here....
I remember the Diablo 3 release, blizzard set strict release dates for everyone and announced to punish with lawsuits, if they were broken by any stores... there were big midnight events, where people could buy them as the first customers the moment, that that release date would have been reached.... ...
I just went to saturn 1 day before release and bought the game, didn't have to go to a stupid midnight event and could start playing first thing in the morning, when servers went on, so yeeeaaaah.... release dates and germany.... don't always work out, how companies imagined it)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
no and no, it will just not work and hang on the 3ds logo screen, you need emunand on 7.x+ to use 7.x encrypted games

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
it requires emunand firmware 8.x, so you have to use gw firmware 2.3

well apparently german stores (saturn and mediamarkt, especially, they always do this lol) already started officially selling it today and amazon has been sending them to customers today, too, so yeh, blame the fact, that here in germany apparently noone gives a fuck for release dates, also as a matter of fact, the normal release date (friday, the 3rd) is a holiday here in germany, so we already got a release date, that's 1 day ahead of the rest

Some Spanish stores and mexican Stores are selling it today to.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I have just updated through e-shop v1.0 but tried online but no one there to fight. I think I'm going to leave online until friday it works but I don't think its a good idea.

I'll be going online tomorrow or the day after as soon as I get my copy I'm jumping straight to the online mode! I bet there's already a good chunk of people playing it!

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
So... Uh... Anyone got a 3dz save for the European release with all the characters unlocked? My save just got deleted for some reason, and I'm just gonna ditch the EU copy once the US copy shows it's head.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk