Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'll have to create a new NNID anyway unless your doing a system transfer
I haven't been online with my 3ds XL. I bought it to use it with the Gateway card. I have another 3ds. With that one I can access the shop.

What I want to know is if Nintendo can see I am using 3ds with a Gateway and Emunand to access the shop. And will they close my Nintendo ID so that I cannot access the shop from my other 3ds (or even get into problems with my DS lite, DSi, Wii or WiiU).
In that case I make a new account.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
You need internet on and the game loaded on your menu. Then press A on it and it should re-direct you to eshop

I've played a couple of games, first few were great and last 2 were laggy :(

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's fun, I played two games. I realise how much I suck at this game now. I didn't get any lag either so can't really complain. Does it still save when you quit the game through Home>camera>X ?

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's fun, I played two games. I realise how much I suck at this game now. I didn't get any lag either so can't really complain. Does it still save when you quit the game through Home>camera>X ?
It saves from the moment it saves ingame, on.
The only-saving-when-exiting thing was patched out with the GW2.0 update if i remember correctly

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

yes its saves no matter how you exit the game, as long as you exit
It saves from the moment it saves ingame, on.
The only-saving-when-exiting thing was patched out with the GW2.0 update if i remember correctly
nope, it was a bit misleading, they just made every possible way of exiting transfer the save to SD, a flat battery or a crash will still result in loss of save progress since you last exited the game

Reactions: Doran754

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nope, it was a bit misleading, they just made every possible way of exiting transfer the save to SD, a flat battery or a crash will still result in loss of save progress since you last exited the game

Well that explains how i lost my characterunlock some days ago, but now it´s gone anyways,
thx save-incompatiblity xD

peat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for me it does too.
This was discussed when the demo comes out. Something to do with it using extra resources. You can stop it booting into sysNAND by switching programs (e.g. opening mii plaza) rather than just closing it.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You need internet on and the game loaded on your menu. Then press A on it and it should re-direct you to eshop

I've played a couple of games, first few were great and last 2 were laggy :(

Did you find many players online?cause I have only bumped into a few so far myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, https://youtu.be/4urnwg_PhMs?feature=shared&t=35