Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hm had some troubles getting online to work. The rom said to use C9F80290 but i had to use 45F80090. Game is much fun, first match was very laggy but when i tried another game it ran fine. I need much more practice, but i think this will be one of my favorite 3ds titles!

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just had a few online matches. Pretty fun tho got a bit laggy with 4 players in. This is definably a game that needs to be played on a 3ds xl. Well this should keep me busy until my retail copy arrives this week. Already got an email saying it will be shipped tomorrow :)

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Just had a few online matches. Pretty fun tho got a bit laggy with 4 players in. This is definably a game that needs to be played on a 3ds xl. Well this should keep me busy until my retail copy arrives this week. Already got an email saying it will be shipped tomorrow :)

yeah I agree SSB really is only very good and playable on the XL handheld I have tried it on my 3DS Aqua and its not very good tbh, too much going on at one time, its too fast paced on such a small screen, it takes the fun out of the game and becomes frustrating to keep looking and keep track on whats going on all at one time on a little screen, it becomes a mess!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah playing on XL is great compared to my smaller 3DS

The 3D effect on the XL works better with Super Smash Bros and is actually quite good to play with for like the first time ever! My 3D slider was stuck on the off position I actually had to get a hammer and chisel out to wedge it free to turn it back on :lol:

Reactions: tjexp

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant test it yet since my friend doesnt have the game but are you able to enter for glory mode with a friend in 2 vs 2 or will it randomly pair you up with someone?

Countdooku666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i was wondering when The.Legend.of.Zelda.A.Link.Between.Worlds.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST was released then i could play the game with GW_BETA_RELEASE_2.0b1.zip i could play and start the game without doing some shit with emunand im scared to brick and i could start the game without any hassling.

If i update to the latest Gateway now can i do the same start Super.Smash.Bros.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST without doing some stuff with emunand just boot the game and it start like zelda did ?

Or must i hassle with this damn Emunand even though i just wanna play single player ? i really dont wanna brick my 3ds and im to noobish with emunand and update eshop and stuff so will probably brick if i have to do that =(

/thx in advance for answer

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys i was wondering when The.Legend.of.Zelda.A.Link.Between.Worlds.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST was released then i could play the game with GW_BETA_RELEASE_2.0b1.zip i could play and start the game without doing some shit with emunand im scared to brick and i could start the game without any hassling.

If i update to the latest Gateway now can i do the same start Super.Smash.Bros.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST without doing some stuff with emunand just boot the game and it start like zelda did ?

Or must i hassle with this damn Emunand even though i just wanna play single player ? i really dont wanna brick my 3ds and im to noobish with emunand and update eshop and stuff so will probably brick if i have to do that =(

/thx in advance for answer

using the 2.0.b1 is a bad idea anyway. It was quite bugged and was fixed with 2.0b2, but that version had the bricking problem. I avoided 2.0b2 for the bricking and b1 only gave me issues which forced me to use 1.2.

Anyway, the omega update is released for quite some time now and is suggested to use. just update to 2.3 and make an emunand. There is no reason not to use it, since it only offers more options (streetpass is a good example.) Just use the tutorial video from the gateway reviewer and it's easy to setup.

As for you question, yes you will need emunand with the latest version to play this game as it has the new encryption.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
don´t wanna be one of those advertising idiots, but i feel like the skypegroup i created got no attention at all, so i am gonna repost it:

skype:?chat&blob=8KVi1OpiejSWJTou__S6JgRiYGBMzjVOAV64SLhivqHX-sfY4JS9mzoZQjnw9ohQ5C5UqpXFdBLc
(paste this in your URL-Bar)

i sure hope a bunch of people join and spread the word, because having an actual group inside of an IM to ask for onlinematches sounds quite awesome to me.
I´m not gonna repost this again after this, i just wanted to give it another shot

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
im unable to load this game using gateway 2.3b emunand 8.1. anyone can help?. i only want to play single player game.-_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: i am sad ugh