Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Well, remember, to use their 3dz save, you must use their header, as well. ;)

I thought that was the case, but I downloaded a save previously on the Japanese release and it worked fine. They just told me to change the extension to 3dz, and it loaded up.

Could also use a ".3ds" save, since I can't play online.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
You can get the first three characters by just playing Classic a few times. Takes like what, 15 minutes?

Took me longer than that, I'm terrible at this game. I just don't feel like unlocking them again since I'll have to do it on the US one whenever we get that.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Took me longer than that, I'm terrible at this game. I just don't feel like unlocking them again since I'll have to do it on the US one whenever we get that.
In that case, start a 1v1 match against the CPU on 1 stock mode and suicide immediately. Takes like 15 minutes to get the 30 matches you need for the first 3 characters that way. Or just wait for the US one because really it can't be that far off.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
don't know if im imagining thing, but im sure my characters i unlocked on the Japanese game followed over to the EU copy

actually i might of just unlocked them again lol, i only had like 2 lol

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
don't know if im imagining thing, but im sure my characters i unlocked on the Japanese game followed over to the EU copy

actually i might of just unlocked them again lol, i only had like 2 lol
I was about to say something.

By the way, it takes only 1 hour to unlock them all. Got all characters since today. : )

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little Mac seems almost broken powerful.

He's KO'd me so many times now :(

Yes he's strong. But recovering is a bitch with him. He's one of my secondary mains, and I've died less by KOs from others, and more (MUCH more) from not being able to get back up on the ledge. His recovery is straight-up, vertical. I think it evens it out. Now Shulk. SHULK is Overpowered as hell. He's like the Kratos (PlayStation All Stars) of this new Smash Bros game. Noob-friendly and obnoxiously cheap.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes he's strong. But recovering is a bitch with him. He's one of my secondary mains, and I've died less by KOs from others, and more (MUCH more) from not being able to get back up on the ledge. His recovery is straight-up, vertical. I think it evens it out. Now Shulk. SHULK is Overpowered as hell. He's like the Kratos (PlayStation All Stars) of this new Smash Bros game. Noob-friendly and obnoxiously cheap.

Shulk has that magic or runes or whatever (Never played Xenoblade) that also buff certain attributes. That should make for some interesting metas with him once the game is more played.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shulk has that magic or runes or whatever (Never played Xenoblade) that also buff certain attributes. That should make for some interesting metas with him once the game is more played.

Well it's not even that that makes him OP. Look at his moveset and the dmg each move does, compared to another character. It's terrifyingly noobish

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been able to download the patch from the eShop, but when I try and play online it says that I can't from this Game Card. I'm using my own Pokemon X header, with the Macronix code - anyone any ideas on why it might not be working?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.