Not open for further replies.

AdmiralBloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just found out my IP is banned from Nintendo. I don't play online games, all I do is hack 3ds consoles. So I was trying to hack these few 3ds consoles and when i connect to the internet attempting to update but the 3ds is banned. So did Nintendo just ban the 3ds automatically? Because I cant even use my mobile internet with a console that's never connected to my network and Ive never used that for any nintendo console before. The games dont work online anymore and these 3ds never had CFW before, I tested with a NDSi same result.
I had consoles from all different regions using this Internet.
Post automatically merged:

It turns out the console must be in the same language it came from to be able to update. I bought it from France so the language must be in French for the update to work, it wasn't my IP at all. SOLVED

Last edited by AdmiralBloo,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just found out my IP is banned from Nintendo. I don't play online games, all I do is hack 3ds consoles. So I was trying to hack these few 3ds consoles and when i connect to the internet attempting to update but the 3ds is banned. So did Nintendo just ban the 3ds automatically? Because I cant even use my mobile internet with a console that's never connected to my network and Ive never used that for any nintendo console before. The games dont work online anymore and these 3ds never had CFW before, I tested with a NDSi same result.
I had consoles from all different regions using this Internet.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Good luck with a banned 3DS. How does it feel to not be online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto