Hacking Smash 4 Easy CSS Editor

Plump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, when dragging this into any of those 2 folders I get: "WARN The file 'C:\Users\Noa Plumpen\Downloads\CSS Editor v1.2.0.pyw' has a forbidden extension, skipping..." in the log. Someone help me ;c

D

Deleted User

By the way...does this work for other people? If so, send me yours, It might work.

D

Deleted User

You know I tried that already, right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HOLY FUCK IT WORKED I DOn'T KNOW HOW BUT IT DID AND IT DIDN'T BEFORE FUCKCKCKCKKCKCKCCKCKKCK THANK YOU

tl:dr thanks

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Easy CSS Still won't open and I have tried to use various versions of python to open it :/

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a list of what the char_65 to char_80 are? That way I can use the appropriate icons for those hidden characters

also it seems like the enemy Miis just keeps overwriting the last character on the left side resulting having to start all over editing the css just to attempt to add them in again b/c they get removed from the left side completely must be a bug there

Another thing Giga Bowser, Wario Man, Mega Lucario, and Giga LittleMac all dont have their icons appearing its just a white square with the game emblem behind it unless we are supposed to provide our own character portaits and other images.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Zhorah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i changed the order of my characters, but how to i change the layout of the css, for example i want 11 characters on the top row, 12 in the next, 13 in the next etc

Daytin13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I play classic, the portrait (not battle) for master and crazy, and the miis, are mario, I did do the fix mii thing, is there anything else I can do to fix this?!

EthJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo, can anyone help me with this? I managed to get the CSS layout as I want it to be but the DLC "chr" files (outside of their CSS portrait for some odd reason) aren't viewable like they were before I moved them around.

I was told to move my "chr" folder from the "append" folder inside my "data(eu_en)" folder to the regular one inside "data". Now I'm stuck on a constant loading screen whenever I try to boot up the CSS. D:

Did I do something wrong? Did I need to move over my "stage" folder which has modded files as well inside the "data(eu_en)"-'s "append" folder? Do I need to remove the mods off of that after moving them over to the regular "chr" folder inside "data"?

A guy who's trying to help me said it might be a skin issue and might have to do with the extra slots. Here's the list of characters who have extra slots: Bowser, Charizard, Cloud, Corrin, Dedede, Falco, Fox, Greninja, Jigglypuff, Little Mac, Lucario, Mario, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Palutena, Pikachu, Pit, Ryu, Samus, Shulk, Sonic, Toon Link, and Villager. A couple or so have a few skins placed over existing slots, like Doctor Mario who has better looking textures on his default white and black alt.

I'm terribly sorry for this long post but I really want this issue of mine solved once and for all. :c

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to point out for the extra slots @jam1garner
Each entry is still used in game except a few which should be for extra slots. the tool sorta glitched out a few.
Here is an entire entry list after character ones. You should also label them as such.
Entry - Cosmetic ID
81 = 227 Dummy slot? Unused? Mii slot moves here if entry 59 changes.Uses mario cosmetics instead if so.
80 - 226 Pokemon
79 - 225 Assit
78 - 224 Narration
77 - 223 Virus
76 - 222 Miienemyall
75 - 221 Miienemy gunner
74 - 220 Miienemys
73 - 219 Miienemy fighte
72 - 218 YellowDevil
71 - 217 MetalFace
70 - 216 Ridley
69 - 215 Sandbag
68 - 214 Bakudan
67 - 213 Master Hand & Crazy Hand
66 - 212 Crazy Hand
65 - 211 Master Core
64 - 210 Master Hand
63 - 204 Mega lucario
62 - 203 Question
61 - 202 Littlemac giga
60- 201 Koopa giga
59 - 200 Mii (All) Goes to entry 81 if edited)

Ones i put in green should be safe for more dummy slots. Unsure if your tool uses the appropriate entries for final smash ones, but should.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo