Status
Not open for further replies.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't forget to choose the sensorbar position "bottom" in dolphin! in default it is on "top"!

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
some guy on GAF got his copy today (or yesterday, and also mario 3D land). not sure if he's a reviewer or what. i really hope it leaks soon, i think ive been spoiled by the early leaks of Arkham City, Skyrim and Modern Warfare lol.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some guy on GAF got his copy today (or yesterday, and also mario 3D land). not sure if he's a reviewer or what. i really hope it leaks soon, i think ive been spoiled by the early leaks of Arkham City, Skyrim and Modern Warfare lol.

reviewers don't get full copies of a game, just preview versions or demos, what is GAF, could you provide us with a link please

Meelow100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Candle's as a sensor bar? Just get two candles space them about 10 inches apart and place them close to your tv (not too close, we don't want to start a fire)

You can use Christmas lights also..

Or if your handy with a soldering iron (although it's easy to do) you can solder a usb cable to the sensor bar, then you can use it on the pc and on the wii.
I dunno if it will work well with the official wii sensor bar, I did it with a 3rd party sensor bar (less lights)

Ok thanks for the help, I will use the candles and see if it will work on my PC.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Candle's as a sensor bar? Just get two candles space them about 10 inches apart and place them close to your tv (not too close, we don't want to start a fire)

You can use Christmas lights also..

Or if your handy with a soldering iron (although it's easy to do) you can solder a usb cable to the sensor bar, then you can use it on the pc and on the wii.
I dunno if it will work well with the official wii sensor bar, I did it with a 3rd party sensor bar (less lights)

Ok thanks for the help, I will use the candles and see if it will work on my PC.

it works for sure

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country

reviewers don't get full copies of a game, just preview versions or demos, what is GAF, could you provide us with a link please

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449164&page=144

there you go, scroll down to post 7199 (lol yer the thread is that long). becareful though i read some minor, relaly minor spoilers a few pages before that, i didnt mind but some might. also if you do manage to sign up (you wontl ol) dont bother asking for leaks or anything, you'll get banned instantly.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah thanks, ok saw it, got it from switzerland, will register and ask for iso file, i don't care if I get banned :D

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
ah thanks, ok saw it, got it from switzerland, will register and ask for iso file, i don't care if I get banned :D

lol good luck im pretty sure they dont just let anyone register, if you do manage it let me know how cause ive been trying to for a while. also are you sure he got it from switzerland?

Reactions: 1 person

spritemcdonalds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is sad guys... 8 days and the game hasnt leaked yet. This is nintendo were talking about, the worst of any developer when it comes to handeling leaks/ punishing leaks WTFFFF

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol good luck im pretty sure they dont just let anyone register, if you do manage it let me know how cause ive been trying to for a while. also are you sure he got it from switzerland?

well as far as I know switzerland shops have the game in store right now... and it has a PEGI logo

EDIT: ok you are right, registiration takes a while

WalkerD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You'll need a paid email, a lot of luck, and a willingness to bow to your new mod overlords. Aside from that, you probably won't get accepted for about four to five months, at which point the game will have been out for a while, and even then you'll probably get rejected.

Enjoy the wonders of the most stuck up site on the internet!

Davester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
he'll be a game reviewer as he said it landed on his desk and he's listening to th CD while working. So the chances of him uploading are 0.

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
So, question... There's a screenshot with some 'NEW' things on a menu, but I've not seen how to trigger it. No one has said. What's up with them? I also remember hidden demo stuff from old Nintendo Wii demos, so...

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you will never get an ISO from NeoGAF don't even try it. I've got an account there, but I haven't posted yet or anything.

And I got my TV Tuner all found a physically set up. Yay. Just need to finish some software downloads for it. This thing is ancient, it's latest drivers are for XP and were released in 2003. I've had it longer than that. Suprised I got it installed onto 7 at all, but hopefully the actual programs will work since the drivers installed fine. Still better than the Dazzle I tried.

Reactions: 1 person

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I have discovered information on the demo .iso file, but how to get there I don't know...and there is a bunch of stuff on the demo I didn't expected^^ so let us hope 1. for a proper release of the retail game 2. for some cheats to come to the other menue

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Video ;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm8m5p_the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-boss-gameplay-ita-demo-wii_videogames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think