Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

  • Thread starter Thread starter xvishon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 194,820
  • Replies Replies 810
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't forget to choose the sensorbar position "bottom" in dolphin! in default it is on "top"!
 
some guy on GAF got his copy today (or yesterday, and also mario 3D land). not sure if he's a reviewer or what. i really hope it leaks soon, i think ive been spoiled by the early leaks of Arkham City, Skyrim and Modern Warfare lol.
 
some guy on GAF got his copy today (or yesterday, and also mario 3D land). not sure if he's a reviewer or what. i really hope it leaks soon, i think ive been spoiled by the early leaks of Arkham City, Skyrim and Modern Warfare lol.

reviewers don't get full copies of a game, just preview versions or demos, what is GAF, could you provide us with a link please
 
Candle's as a sensor bar? Just get two candles space them about 10 inches apart and place them close to your tv (not too close, we don't want to start a fire)



You can use Christmas lights also..

Or if your handy with a soldering iron (although it's easy to do) you can solder a usb cable to the sensor bar, then you can use it on the pc and on the wii.
I dunno if it will work well with the official wii sensor bar, I did it with a 3rd party sensor bar (less lights)

Ok thanks for the help, I will use the candles and see if it will work on my PC.
 
Candle's as a sensor bar? Just get two candles space them about 10 inches apart and place them close to your tv (not too close, we don't want to start a fire)



You can use Christmas lights also..

Or if your handy with a soldering iron (although it's easy to do) you can solder a usb cable to the sensor bar, then you can use it on the pc and on the wii.
I dunno if it will work well with the official wii sensor bar, I did it with a 3rd party sensor bar (less lights)

Ok thanks for the help, I will use the candles and see if it will work on my PC.

it works for sure
 
some guy on GAF got his copy today (or yesterday, and also mario 3D land). not sure if he's a reviewer or what. i really hope it leaks soon, i think ive been spoiled by the early leaks of Arkham City, Skyrim and Modern Warfare lol.

reviewers don't get full copies of a game, just preview versions or demos, what is GAF, could you provide us with a link please


http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449164&page=144

there you go, scroll down to post 7199 (lol yer the thread is that long). becareful though i read some minor, relaly minor spoilers a few pages before that, i didnt mind but some might. also if you do manage to sign up (you wontl ol) dont bother asking for leaks or anything, you'll get banned instantly.
 
ah thanks, ok saw it, got it from switzerland, will register and ask for iso file, i don't care if I get banned :D
 
ah thanks, ok saw it, got it from switzerland, will register and ask for iso file, i don't care if I get banned :D

lol good luck im pretty sure they dont just let anyone register, if you do manage it let me know how cause ive been trying to for a while. also are you sure he got it from switzerland?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
This is sad guys... 8 days and the game hasnt leaked yet. This is nintendo were talking about, the worst of any developer when it comes to handeling leaks/ punishing leaks WTFFFF
 
reviewers don't get full copies of a game, just preview versions or demos, what is GAF, could you provide us with a link please

Yes, they do. You cannot do a proper review without having beat the game.
 
ah thanks, ok saw it, got it from switzerland, will register and ask for iso file, i don't care if I get banned :D

lol good luck im pretty sure they dont just let anyone register, if you do manage it let me know how cause ive been trying to for a while. also are you sure he got it from switzerland?


well as far as I know switzerland shops have the game in store right now... and it has a PEGI logo

EDIT: ok you are right, registiration takes a while
 
ah thanks, ok saw it, got it from switzerland, will register and ask for iso file, i don't care if I get banned :D
You'll need a paid email, a lot of luck, and a willingness to bow to your new mod overlords. Aside from that, you probably won't get accepted for about four to five months, at which point the game will have been out for a while, and even then you'll probably get rejected.

Enjoy the wonders of the most stuck up site on the internet!
 
he'll be a game reviewer as he said it landed on his desk and he's listening to th CD while working. So the chances of him uploading are 0.
 
So, question... There's a screenshot with some 'NEW' things on a menu, but I've not seen how to trigger it. No one has said. What's up with them? I also remember hidden demo stuff from old Nintendo Wii demos, so...
 
Yeah, you will never get an ISO from NeoGAF don't even try it. I've got an account there, but I haven't posted yet or anything.

And I got my TV Tuner all found a physically set up. Yay. Just need to finish some software downloads for it. This thing is ancient, it's latest drivers are for XP and were released in 2003. I've had it longer than that. Suprised I got it installed onto 7 at all, but hopefully the actual programs will work since the drivers installed fine. Still better than the Dazzle I tried.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
well I have discovered information on the demo .iso file, but how to get there I don't know...and there is a bunch of stuff on the demo I didn't expected^^ so let us hope 1. for a proper release of the retail game 2. for some cheats to come to the other menue
 
Video ;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm8m5p_the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-boss-gameplay-ita-demo-wii_videogames
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted