Hacking Question Should i get Reinx or SX OS

Caleb Metzger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like SX it has been great so far but this newest 2.0 update is hot garbage with alot of broken features. Stay away from it. I’ve been getting constant crashes playing XCIs

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like SX it has been great so far but this newest 2.0 update is hot garbage with alot of broken features. Stay away from it. I’ve been getting constant crashes playing XCIs

I've been playing on it pretty much all day. Switched between 3 different games. No issues here on 2.0. I am using all NSPs tho.

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For curiosity's sake, which games?

Actually it was 4 games.

DBFZ
Bayonetta 2
Sengoku 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually it was 4 games.

DBFZ
Bayonetta 2
Sengoku 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Also aside from the NSPs I'm still on 5.1. When does it crash for you? I did experience a crash today after backing up a save file in checkpoint then exiting out of checkpoint. Not sure if that was SX OS or checkpoint.

mesakagi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have decided to go with sxos for now and just bought it. I just want to play some games in a user-friendly and straight forward manner and I also want a good quality jig and dongle. I had success with the foil on joycon rcm method but I want something more reliable and I also found it difficult to find large scale nsp's and already have a decent amount of xci games anyway. When more progress is made with xci compatability especially conversion xci->nsp as well as homebrew emulation specifically psp emulation and also when I begin to make custom themes for sharing and such I will make the switch to the other open & free cfw's. The TX shills and fanboys did not influence my decision I will say that now, SX was just my choice due to it's straight forwardness and convenience, especially in regards to the sd storage aspect as well as coming with a decent quality jig and dongle. Why do all TX SX shills have persona 5 mc avatars anyway that's weird lol

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Actually it was 4 games.

DBFZ
Bayonetta 2
Sengoku 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I don't use SX OS but the games i see mentioned with crashes the most often are Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Doom and The Messenger. But the fact that you're still on OFW 5.1 explains whey you're not having crashes as these crashes only happen on OFW 6.0

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use SX OS but the games i see mentioned with crashes the most often are Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Doom and The Messenger. But the fact that you're still on OFW 5.1 explains whey you're not having crashes as these crashes only happen on OFW 6.0

Ah I see. I didn't really see a reason to upgrade from 5.1 as everything I was playing still worked. I'm sure TX will come out with a fix soon enough.

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually rolled back to SX OS 1.9 as some games did crash using SX OS 2.0 on FW 5.1. The Messenger for example won't even run and crashes immediately. :-(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.